Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is this?????

ididthisonce

North Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is she a 2 / $20 or 2 / $30 or 2 / $40 or 2 / $50 or do you just pick up your money and move on?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would fuck her for $200.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No really my type but I wouldn't kick her out of bed. Points off for her junk hanging out.

Profile picture for jmiddle30234
jmiddle30234
•

I kinda like her junk hanging out :)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Facially not too bad. Body is average, prefer a smaller ass. Not keen on her fake tits. I agree with SC that I wouldn't kick her out. I don't mind the hanging junk.

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

That's very much "my type." Please deliver to a club near my residence at your nearest convenience.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Luv the meaty pussy lips!

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Ain't nothing wrong with her at all.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I believe that's called "mighty fine," even considering the bolt-ons. For me, the distended lippage is a plus.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I don't love the fake tits, and her face is just okay. Still, that's a great body.

I'd have to talk to her though. There's a gorgeous 18 year old with a perfect body and face at my club, but she's got the personality of a rock and the passion of a wet towel. So looks aren't everything.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

I was just surfing pics for brunette with blue eyes and she was the first link that popped up. Thought that I would share. Her name is Courtney Cameo. I agree that eyes / face is her best feature.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

She's not bad, I'd probably get 2 dances for 40 bucks from her and then move on to another girl.

Profile picture for sshrfrsky
sshrfrsky
•

My type, although I wish she left the shoes and stockings on and had a way better boob job. You could drive a mac truck between that gap. Its a shame and I would say 2/$50 just so she can get closer to having the money for a new boob job.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Pick up my money and move on.

Profile picture for marc5
marc5
•

Lovin' that pussy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement