tuscl

Is this?????

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Is she a 2 / $20 or 2 / $30 or 2 / $40 or 2 / $50 or do you just pick up your money and move on?

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pla…

14 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    I would fuck her for $200.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    No really my type but I wouldn't kick her out of bed. Points off for her junk hanging out.
  • jmiddle30234
    10 years ago
    I kinda like her junk hanging out :)
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Facially not too bad. Body is average, prefer a smaller ass. Not keen on her fake tits. I agree with SC that I wouldn't kick her out. I don't mind the hanging junk.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    That's very much "my type." Please deliver to a club near my residence at your nearest convenience.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Luv the meaty pussy lips!
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Ain't nothing wrong with her at all.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I believe that's called "mighty fine," even considering the bolt-ons. For me, the distended lippage is a plus.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I don't love the fake tits, and her face is just okay. Still, that's a great body.

I'd have to talk to her though. There's a gorgeous 18 year old with a perfect body and face at my club, but she's got the personality of a rock and the passion of a wet towel. So looks aren't everything.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    I was just surfing pics for brunette with blue eyes and she was the first link that popped up. Thought that I would share. Her name is Courtney Cameo. I agree that eyes / face is her best feature.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    She's not bad, I'd probably get 2 dances for 40 bucks from her and then move on to another girl.
  • sshrfrsky
    10 years ago
    My type, although I wish she left the shoes and stockings on and had a way better boob job. You could drive a mac truck between that gap. Its a shame and I would say 2/$50 just so she can get closer to having the money for a new boob job.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Pick up my money and move on.
  • marc5
    10 years ago
    Lovin' that pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion