tuscl

Could Wal-Mart be next?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
There is a cook a my local Waffle House that is fuckable. She is no 10 but a 7.5 in my book. Looks late 20's, pretty face and nice trim body with "B" size tits. Makes eating breakfast there much more enjoyable than the usual cooks one finds at these places.

12 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    No. WalMart can NOT be next. There are some rules that can't be broken.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day.

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. I said pleasantly, “Good morning and welcome to Walmart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?’

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, “Hell no, they ain’t twins. The oldest one is 9, and the other one is 7. Why the hell would you think they’re twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?”

So I replied, “I’m neither blind nor stupid, ma’am. I just couldn’t believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Walmart.”

My supervisor said I probably wasn’t cut out for this line of work.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    ^^ Lol. You tell it as it is motorhead.

I haven't been in that many wal-marts over there but when I have I can't recall ever seeing an employee I would shag.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    At my local Wal-mart I've seen an employee I would "shag", to use Londonguy's word. She must be at least 40, but she is slim and blonde and pretty. Very nice body. Should I go up to her, tell her she could make a week's pay in an hour, and offer her $100?

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    jack,

Why not? Just ask if she'd like to make a weeks pay in a couple of hours. Let her figure out how. Might just get lucky. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I used to work in some Walmart's on their IBM servers. I can verify that they kept their "lookers" in the back office. There were times I wished I were 20 years younger. :)
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    There are two Walmarts which are basically the same distance from me and they both have some ladies who are bangworthy (especially if you are into Latina lovelies), but 95% of the ladies of Walmart have to be as old, or at least within 5 years in age of, my mother. My experience with the Waffle House is limited, but I thought it was required they had to be at least 200 pounds and ugly to work there if they were female. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but still....
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    shadow, the answer is no. Here is a fun web site that will explain the reason:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com

motor, that's funny. I've never worked in retail, but if I ever did that would be my attitude. I wouldn't last anywhere for a week.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    motorhead, I love your style, and it's a shame that the super didn't realize that if she quit shopping there it would have improved everyone else's experience and probably sales as well. Of course, he may have been married to her ...

Maybe you should try a career in hardware sales!
  • busta_nut
    10 years ago
    FYI.. the story that motorhead related is a very old joke... jeez.. even a stripper would know that...lol
  • steve3000
    10 years ago
    I just returned from a trip to Walmart. And of three closest to me, it was the "good" one, meaning the cleanest with the highest socioeconomic status clientele. Based on prior visits, I did not expect to see any hot chicks working there. However, there were two fairly attractive cashiers this time. And they appeared to be engaged in their work. Must take a while for Walmart to such the soul out of you....

I will also add that none of the customers were hot. Pretty girls shop at Target.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Tyrone WH has one too. Rare in both establishments but it happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion