Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Jayne Mansfield doing the twist....

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

The girl could shake it....she looks great

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Like

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

She has a similar body type to Kate Upton but I never heard anyone call her fat. It was a different time.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Louis XXIV wife was hot I mean fat

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

But, she only took off her shoes! Great clip, though. A favorite "Mansfield moment," of mine is:

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Jane Mansfield and Marilyn Monroe. They were the screen goddesses of my impressionable boyhood. They warped my mind and turned me into the strip club pervert that I am today.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Jack, I should confess the same! And another great Mansfield moment is this:

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

Jayne is the type of girl who would be a perfect dancer. She was becoming known near the end of her life for having a lot of wardrobe malfunctions to get attention, so she would have been completely at ease at being naked. As evidenced, she could shake it and she had a sensuality. We need more like her.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Regarding the Mickey Rooney piece. They do a slow dance later. We couldn't see his face, but I'm pretty sure he was smiling!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Back then, pointy bras!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement