tuscl

OT: Nebraska & Oklahoma, "Screw Colorado!"

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Friday, December 19, 2014 3:18 PM
So apparently if one state doesn't like your state's law they will sue... [view link]

12 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck you. Your jelous. Weed would be going those places wheather it was legal or not
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @kerayzeeJoe -- Jealouse? I'm from CA. I'm all for pot legalization. I hope the N.O. states lose.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sorry I thought you were anti weed. They got to try to blame others for their own problems.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I guess a better head line "N.O. on Colorado"
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Steers and queers
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Alucard was anti-weed. Wonder if he could have been more cool if he got high
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ lol. We should have slipped him an edible
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I'd be surprised if that lawsuit went anywhere. The will of the people and all.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It doesn't surprise me Nebraska is suing Colorado. Jon Bruning, Nebraska Attorney General, is a fucking prick who doesn't believe the people of Nebraska should be allowed to have any fun at all. This is also one more example of Nebraska being on the wrong side of history, again.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Whatever happened to states rights and shit? Oh, it only applies when said states feel like it.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    the unfortunate thing about Colorado is that it's surrounded by States that are holding a hard position on legalization... but with Washington and California pretty much legalizing pot in the Washington did a better job I think Oregon will follow suit which will force Arizona hopefully in Texas eventually and Colorado and it will be one big westcoast smoking party
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    California doesn't need legalization. Nothing has stopped everyone from smoking all the pot they want since the 60's. And when Mexico's weed started turning to shit, California simply started to grow the best homegrown shit ever. No problem getting high here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion