tuscl

I don't understand why so many of you rave about Kate Upton.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, December 19, 2014 9:00 AM

47 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Blasphemer!

She is a goddess. An absolute 10
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Shadow, those are bad pictures of her. Consider this:
    http://swimsuit.si.com/swimsuit/assets/m…
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I agree with the OP: if she had Bs, no one would care who she is.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    In spite of the degrading effect she has had on Justin Verlander, she is beautiful (and from my town of Melbourne, FL).
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    She is definitely overrated, but you can't deny she is a good looking girl. I would say she's in the 8 to 9 range.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I'd do her.

Like many women, she cleans up nice and then takes good photos. I know a number of women who are hotter and better looking but not photogenic at all.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Yes, I'd put her hip out as well, even though I have seen and fucked far better.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Ever see your ATF without makeup?
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    I agree with original post.

She's ok. Not great. imo.
    I've seen better at clubs.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I guess there is something wrong with me. She's not ugly, but I also don't find her to be particularly attractive.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Her face is a 7. Her body was a 10, but time and food have downgraded her to an 8.

I'd still love to fuck her hard, but she's sadly past her peak.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I prefer blondes. I like bigger body types. It's not the big boobs - but I like some meat on the bones.

Having said that, it is her face that I find attractive even more so than Her body.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Otto,

You win on both accounts. You club some in Michigan, right? She was born in St Joe, Michigan and her uncle is MI Congressman Fred Upton
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I never found her anything special. Same with Brooklyn Decker.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good thing she has big boobs. They distract you from her face
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    She's got awesome tits, good height, nice hips and a decent enough face, with makeup, to make her very attractive.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Who?
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    So sad that she's past her peak (as JamesSD said) at 22.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Wait ... she has a face?

IHearVoices: The fact she doesn't have B's is why we like her.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    No bad but not my favorite. There are plenty better.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    She's gorgeous. I'm a little on the thick side, so it's nice to see someone like her modeling.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I'm definitely way more into her than the ugly coat hangers that the fashion industry loves. Cara delevigne is apparently one of the biggest models in the world right now, and I wouldn't buy an LD from her.

Taylor's "good friend" Karlie Kloss is pretty hot though. VS picks decent models.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Someone really likes her.

"Kate Upton was deemed the “Sexiest Woman Alive” by People magazine Thursday night, and if it wasn't obvious why before, it will be after browsing through the busty 22-year-old bombshell’s sexiest moments yet."
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    People could we be any more pointless? For most guys, there's at least 30% of women (usually much more) they would fuck if they could. Why do we go on and on about these comparisons? Would anyone say they would not hook up with Kate Upton if they were single and she wanted to do them?
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    It's fun for the same reason arguing Joe Namath vs. Joe Montana vs. Payton manning is fun.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    J SD,

One might argue Montana at 100-39 and Peyton Manning at 89-88, but in the same breath mention Namath at 62-63-4? I think not!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^clubber nails it. Namath was good, but he's not in the league of Manning or Montana.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ Maybe not, but it was a different era, passing offenses were different, and defenses were allowed to wreak mayhem on the field
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Kate Upton is the new Marilyn Monroe. Fckn hawtt!!!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    mikey,

A losing record. And don't try the Super Bowl angle. Mediocre QB's win one. Dilfer, Williams, Rypien, McMahon, Johnson, and Hostetler? End of discussion.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Speaking of Marilyn Monroe...

I happened to catch several minutes of a late night old movie with MM called"Niagara". I just watched a little bit before I fell asleep, but MM was indeed hot. Until watching that movie, I never realized how much ATF looks like MM.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Clubber, Peyton has one Super Bowel win, and Marino has none. These guys are uber great, so I'm not using that angle. You can only compare players against their peers. When Namath was healthy he was the best. In 1972 he led the entire NFL with 19 TD's and 2816 yards. See what I mean about different eras. Defenses got away with a lot of shit back then...

Motor....Marilyn looked great in that movie
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Mikey,

In one early scene in the cabin, she was sleeping under a sheet. It was obvious she was sleeping in the nude and you got a pretty good shot of some side boob. Pretty risque for the 1950's.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    mikey,

With that argument you could make any QB great just by adapting the time frame. Hey Joe Schmo was the greatest QB in the the NFL on 12/21/1980 between 2:45 and 2:47 PM.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Kate Upton's cute, there's no denying that, but there's only one Marilyn Monroe!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    How did this thread go from discussing Kate Upton's incredible hotness to discussing the relative merits of NFL quarterbacks?

Please go to the mirror, drop your pants and make sure no one has stolen your manhood!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ATAC,

JamesSD

Joined Nov 2014
    Clubs: 2
    Reviews: 2
    December 20, 2014 • It's fun for the same reason arguing Joe Namath vs. Joe Montana vs. Payton manning is fun.

There's your answer. And for me, football over Upton any day. Even some bad football teams can play good games, but she does nothing for me. Just as I am sure that some Asian woman I know is incredible hot, well you might prefer football over her.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    No problem with discussing football - I just think it's important enough to be in its own thread! ;-)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ATAC,

I don't disagree with that, but the question you asked... "How did this thread go from discussing Kate Upton's incredible hotness to discussing the relative merits of NFL quarterbacks?" I answered.

As for the other part of my reply, you questioned those of us discussing football..."Please go to the mirror, drop your pants and make sure no one has stolen your manhood!" and our manhood. Therefore I explained how I could do the same with you if you didn't care for my hot Asian.

All good, but you did ask!
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    all I know about her is that she's a women that men like. I see her pics online, but know NOTHING about her. What's the fascination with her again?
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    She is too curvy. I like them lean everywhere with maybe the exception of some nice breasts (good fake ones are agreeable). I wonder if she is viewed as uber sexy in other countries where the general population is thinner.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    Kate Upton is too curvy? She only has two curves.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    She's got a decent white girl butt.

I am more into curves myself. I've turned down LDs from cute girls because they had no butt or hips.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Too curvy? Lol

That's like being too rich. :)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I agree with James. I've lappers with skinny chicks who happen to have pretty faces and they are awful. Give me some nice meat on her ass and hips.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Lol! A collection of hourglass figures - all the sand has shifted to the bottoms.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion