tuscl

Anyone ever break the first rule of PL's??

screamineagle10
Connecticut
Went to my favorite club to see my CF yesterday afternoon and broke the first rule of PL's. I brought only the amount of cash that i wanted to spend on her but they were having a Christmas party and everyone was in a very festive mood to say the least.It only took about an hour to clean me out with champagne room,drinks,tips for the bartender and bouncer etc. etc. My C F was awesome,wanted me to stay the afternoon and hung out with me as much as she could so i did,had a great time and then the inevitable happened,she wanted to go in the champagne room again. Through tne fog of beer and boobs i did the unthinkable, pulled out my credit card and just handed it to her,she has always been honest with me so i wasnt worried about being ripped off and i wasnt .Had a memorable time with a very turned on,very hot little Latina.Seemed like a great idea at the time but woke up this morning with a slight hangover and a big case of buyers remorse lol! PS fuck it,it was worth it !

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good thing it turned out ok but don't pull that shit again
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Ha! Welcome to the club.
  • sshrfrsky
    10 years ago
    Yeah but it was all good. However, I dont plan on that again especially since I think there's a 10 percent surcharge for using a CC.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Never ever take a credit card into a strip club. Nothing good ever results. So, no, I've never done it!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I thought the first rule of strip clubs was "don't talk about strip clubs"?

I've made the mistake of bringing credit cards to strip joints. I've gotten so used to hearing them scream, I hardly hear it anymore...at least until the statements show up.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I admit to doing that once at Big Earl's in Des Moines. That was entirely stupid of me to do that.

I suppose the second rule is never use the ATM in strip clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I've broken that rule 3 times in my career. All three turned out ok, except for some outrageous service charges that had been disclosed, but there's a reason they call it the golden rule. Never use plastic in a strip club
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I always take hundreds more in cash than I would ever spend. But I take a credit card, too. Not to use it in the club, but in case something terrible happens like my car getting towed or locking myself out.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Why not just use the card in the ATM? Fee's sure, but beats the hell out of a possible ROE!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Clubber, I would never expose my card to an ATM at the strip club. Of all the places where the information is likely to be stolen, that's got to be number one. It would be kind of like your debit card having full-service bareback.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    No, you never take in a credit card, and certainly you never hand any kind of plastic to dancers or staff. You have to keep it with in firm cost controls.

I thought you needed to be at least 18yo to get into a strip club?

SJG
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Plastic - never. Latex - yes.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't empty out my wallet every time I go to a strip club. My credit card stays in there along with my F.A.A. license issued in 1969. I have never used my credit care ITC. It's called self control.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion