tuscl

OT - Is There A Doctor On Line?

Serious question here. About 4 months ago I was happily shagging away and just as I was climaxing I had a very, very intense pain across my abdomen from side to side just below the navel. The pain was such that I tried not to move and to stop what I was doing but my orgasm was already in motion so I just held on. It took from 3- 5 minutes for the pain to subside completely. I’ve never had anything like this happen before or after until about an hour ago. Same pain but limited to the right side occurring with the start of my orgasm (second shot on goal if that makes any difference). I've known plenty of pain in my time and this is a frighteningly intense pain.

WTF? Does anyone know what this might be?

10 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Might damn sure be time to see a doctor!
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    There is a lot on it if you google "orgasm causing pain across abdomen"
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Doctor. It hurts when I orgasm.
    Well, don't orgasm. $250, please.
  • sailmd
    10 years ago
    Well. I can make this my first e- consult. Suspect you have infection in the prostate as the prostate gets squeezed during orgasm. Not sure how old you are, but prostate infection not unusual. If i can give you a digital prostate exam i could tell you for certain. Bend over.
    Seriously though. You should go and get checked out, and expect some ass play from the doc.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Only one solution. Stop climaxing. Nothing good can last forever.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Tatas
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Have you checked out WebMD.com yet? It could give you a lead to what's going on. But like the other guys have said, go to your doctor, man. He's the only one who can say for sure -- let's hope.

Good luck.
  • naturals74
    10 years ago
    Have you had your appendix or gaul bladder removed by laparoscopy? If so, might be the stitches pulling.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Smart talk
  • IanSmith
    10 years ago
    @sailmd. Doc, thanks for the diagnosis. I’ll look for a physician of the correct gender (female) and the correct ring size (A ½ or smaller) but I don’t really fancy a buggering. What if I eat nothing but red meat, drink copious amounts of alcohol and engage in a non-stop marathon of sexual intercourse until the pain either goes away or I learn to enjoy it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion