tuscl

The Night Before XXXmas

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
Monday, December 15, 2014 4:27 PM
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the club All the dancers were moving, their boobs and their hips keeping time at the hub. The PLs were snuggled with beers in their hands While strippers with boobies increased their demands. The stockings were donned on their legs with care In hope that the custies soon would be there. My ATF in her teddy and I in my cap Had just settled down for a long winter's lap When out on the floor there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my seat to see WTF was the matter. And what to my wondering eyes should appear But Juice with two fours and eight sausage fingers While off to one side Slick and Zip shared a quick snicker And johnsmith ogled his sexy Dream Stripper On Shadow and Moto and jackslash and Dukie! On clubber and JD and Dougster and zippie! Diva sprang up on the stage and tossed off her bra, To cheers from the PLs, a resounding hurrah! Alyssatanggg was next up on the ramp And all the guys couldn't wait to see that vamp! Off with the gown, down with the top, She threw down her g-string with a heck of a pop Rickdugan was speechless and PhantomGeek swooned Londonguy looked to be over the moon Sinclair appeared his jolly old self, The very image of an XXXmas elf. Our tale is ended, my rhyming is done. Merry XXXmas to all and to all a hot night!

10 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Lol!.... I liked the reindeer guys...,, I also like singing... I'm dreaming of a white pussy,,,,,, Just like the ones I used to know.........
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ATAC, "custies" excused for poetic justice. And even better, I don't think I've ever been in a poem before!!! Kudos!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Happy to have included you! Yeah, custies was the only thing that fit there. So many names left out! Maybe my rhyming engine will be recharged by next year.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Thanks. I needed a laugh. :)
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the SO. I guess I am an elf, though in the original poem "jolly old self" describes St. Nick.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    What? You say there's an original poem? :O
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I swooned? If it was Alyssa, I probably would. Dude, you know me all too well! ; )
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Awesome song! That's the way I want to spend Christmas Eve. Thanks.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Great job! I hope you remember the pioneer, unlike Led Zeppelin.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    One thing I have never been able to understand, how could any guy spend his Sunday mornings in church. And worst of all, how could any guy spend his Sunday morning listening to a sermon? [view link] They must be living in places without Viet Coffee. Maybe some of our church going folks would be able to answer this? [view link] SJG Killing Me Softley [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion