tuscl

went to PP Greenville...

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Sunday, December 14, 2014 12:19 AM
So I was in Greenville *SOUTH CAROLINA* This weekend and I stop by Platinum Plus and all I can say is Platinum Plus Columbia way fucking better. the City of Greenville is a fucking sausage fest end even though the females are way too stuck up to be as plain looking as they are. what's the worst stripper city you've been to?

18 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Any city in Tennessee
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Greenville SC is a great city of strip clubs and extra entertainment...sorry you had a bad visit mate
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    No jokes even Ricky boy travels to Greenville SC to the Trophy Club to run is systems
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    In all honesty the clubs are better in the day shift
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Bear's Den in Shelley, MN. The town's far off the beaten path and very small -- one of those one-horse, one-bar, one-outhouse towns -- but this shithole still manages to charge Minneapolis prices for absolutely nothing.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The city of Chicago is pretty bad.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    PP Greenville is better on day shift. That's when I go and I usually have a good experience. When I go to PP Columbia my ears bleed because the music is insanely loud to a dangerous level. Lots of clubs have serious music issues, but this is the only otherwise good club that I avoid cause I don't want to damage my hearing. Worst city I've ever been to for strip clubs was bentonvile ark. Worst big cities were Chicago, San Diego, and (sorry Dougster) Salt Lake City.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Platinum Plus Greenville is the kind of place that gives chain strip clubs a bad name. Really obnoxious staff and policies and an absurdly oversized room that only a barn owl could love. I've been there at night. Some hot girls but not much action. I've been during the day. Better action but too girls were not at all hot. While I don't believe that Greenville deserves mention as one of the worst strip club cities, it is the city I drive past on my way to Follies.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    It wasn't a good night for me in general. First of all good luck finding a single female no kids outside the SC's. Then in G-Vegas as they call it, the guy girl ratio sux. I'll stick to Chuck-town for bar hopping. And well, keep trying different places. Yes I know, Follies is on my 'to do' list
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Too many dancers from Columbia working in Greenville right now. Hopefully they all read your review and go back.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    So just so we're all clear, you went to a single club in a city and that qualifies you to characterize the entire SC scene in that city? You know, I could take the few minutes necessary to explain all the ways in which you are wrong, but honestly I think you are probably too stupid to do anything useful with the information anyway.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    well ricky boy I didn't go to a single club in the city obviously I went downtown first but thanks for meeting that's really lame assumption. as per my review of PP Greenville I did resubmitted because the first review I did I was way too drunk and had just walked out of the club and started posting away.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I guess I spent the entire weekend in Greenville and to say the least I was very unimpressed if I had to live in South Carolina then I would definitely move to Chucktown vs Greenville any day anytime of the year and that's saying a lot because Chucktown gets hotter than hell
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    All that means is that you went to the wrong bars AND the wrong SC. Greenville is a vibrant place with a lot of colleges and a couple of pretty darned good strip clubs. I have had countless great nights in Greenville, with eye candy in the right downtown bars and a great finish a bit SE of downtown. If I lived in G'ville I would be a happy man on many fronts.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I know that being from LA has probably spoiled me but most of the girls in Greenville were rather plain looking. Not ugly. Just plain. And if the Down Town area isn't the hottest spot in the city then WTF. The other thing that slightly bothered me. Greenville isn't NY, LA, ATL, or even Asheville, so the forced snobbery in the one part of Down town was laughable.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I'll go back and give it another go. Maybe I was off my game. Maybe it's close to Xmas and all the college cuties went home for the holidays. I went DT both Friday and Saturday night. Eric Church had a concert on Friday most of the peeps DT weren't really from G-ville. Too bad because that's when I saw a few stunners. Saturday night was relatively dead. Went to Ray's, Sharkey, something Tavern, and the Blue Martini on Saturday before I headed to PP. Again. Bars were like there to one guys per female on Saturday. Friday. Can't remember what bars I hit only that I needed up eating at the Sandwich place that stays open till super late. Maybe I'll do better when school is back in session and a lot more females come out to play.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    And lastly. I wasn't dumping on the city. The night life isn't fantastic. But during the day I will admit, like most of the Southeast , the people were very friendly. I enjoyed several engaging conversationso with perfect strangers.
  • aroundtown
    10 years ago
    PP Greenville is much better than Cola right now. Cola has been diving IMO. Would like to see a Lust or non Kenwood club open in Cola.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion