tuscl

Just didn't want it last night

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:29 AM
Last night I hit the clubs last night after a long week on the road. I had every intention of taking my local club favorite OTC for some one-on-one time, but as I sat there in the club, I just didn't feel motivated enough to go through the hassle. I was tired and maybe a bit tipsy and the thought of having to rent the hotel room, do the act itself, wait another 10-15 minutes for her to clean herself up after the event, and then drive her back to the club, was all just more of a pain in the ass than I wanted to deal with. So I left alone instead of taking her with me. Maybe I'm getting old. Maybe I need to go to the club on nights that I'm not so tired. Maybe I need a new favorite. Maybe some combo of all of these. LOL.

35 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ maybe you've finally realized you are gay. Gonna stick to greasing bouncers and stroking managers now, RickyBoy?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Sounds like all of the above. Maybe you just need a break for awhile to recharge.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Whenever I start feeling those symptom's I know that it is time for a change of scenery. Be it the dancer/s, the club or the city. I take a brief road trip for a couple of days and then I realize what I was missing and I am ready to go back.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    "The System" only works if you have stamina, persistence, and a constant need to fill your ego. One of those things or a combination was missing last night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    One can burnout pretty much on anything. I think we all have had “less inspiring” moments on many occasions thru our professional PL careers. And yeah – being very tired does often take the color out of life no matter what it is one is doing – it is def important to try and chill sometimes; have some downtime; and not do much and let our batteries recharge.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    It takes her 10-15 min to clean herself up afterwards? What do you do to the poor girl?? It's a lot less messy if you just have her swallow.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    After a long week of travel, I just want to go home and relax. Probably not a good time to have a big club and OTC date.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Meat72: "and a constant need to fill your ego." Yep, RickyBoy's ego seems to have shrunk to about 1/3 its size back when he was living in NY. Now mind you that's still about 3 times the size of a normal person's but he has come along way. Guess the need to pose less is having a beneficial impact on him and in particular he has realized that no matter how many hookers he pays for sex it doesn't get him an inch closer to being Gordon Gekko. Have all thoughts of the long ago goal finally left his mind once and for all?
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    cflock +1
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Your talking retard talk rickdugin. Dont be a retard
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ shit mouth
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @slop.tard. do you kiss your mama with that mouth after you suck dick?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Like some of the others have said, sometimes a bit of downtime is good; just take the time to do something different and recharge. You can't run every marathon, after all.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Rickyboy, dougster, meat, joe #LO fuckin L
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    If I ever found myself starting to get tired of sex with hot young women, I'd slap myself silly and find a willing wench to suck my dick. Fortunately, I've never had to do that in 35+ years of going to strip clubs. But Shadowcat might have the answer to that one. Before I moved here, I traveled enough to keep the variety up. And since I've moved here, there's been enough variety to keep me interested.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Probably some combination of the factors. You also may just be really hung up on your DS right now. Be careful if that's the case; we all know it's going to end eventually, and probably with her just falling off the face of the planet. If you're emotionally invested try to take a step back. Enjoy her, enjoy your time with her, but remember you're buying her time.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Rick, I'm sure by now you've learned to listen to your gut feeling. If the ducks aren't quite lined up, why press it ? After a break/recharge, your next visit will seem that much better. Some of my best times have been right after a break in the routine.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Go home, get some sleep, carb and hydrate up then hit it hard tomorrow night!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @RickyBoy: Maybe you need to look into that testosterone replacement therapy that shadowcat started a thread about RickyBoy. T levels will drop as you age and could explain your low energy and lack of interest in sex. And general pussiness.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Y'all are some funny fucks.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Great thread RickyGirl!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I only fuck a stripper when I'm too lazy to masturbate.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I think I might be getting bored with the favorite at that club, which is part of the issue. I was indeed tired after a long week, but I might have felt a bit more energized if it wasn't going to be the same thing that I've done over and over for weeks now. I think it may be time to switch up clubs for a while.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Been in a similar place here lately. I was in the same town as my regular club with a couple hours to kill last week and decided to just come on home. OTC was not in the cards for me, but I understand how you feel. I'm probably taking time off from clubbing until after the holidays as I've seen some desperate women trying to cover regular bills after paying for Christmas.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    To your point Ricky, I just saw my favorite, and she is only in her early 30s - 35. However her looks appear to be fading. She tans and is looking much older and her skin is drying. This from a girl I couldn't get enough from. Now I'm thinking of finding someone new. I've also heard the same bullshit lines and responses from her so much she is starting to sound like she has recorded herself and now I'm not even getting a live version of herself. I'm in sales so I know what she's going through, but even my best customers have moved on and found another product. Thinking I should do the same, until I realize how much work it takes to get comfortable with a new ATF.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Empty and one word thread bumps are a product of mental weakness, leaving the impression that the poster just couldn't do any better. Of course Dougster also told us that RICK would be trading at over $15 per share, so maybe this really IS the best that he can do. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I said to short it before the big drop. And now it's going down just like your testosterone levels. :-)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Yup, keep tapdancing with that revisionist history assclown. ;) Here is one of my favorites: "Unlike you I think this stock is very likely to take out the all time highs. Maybe this year, or maybe in the next three who knows for sure, but is looking strong lately..." LOL.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Funny you don't quote where I later say to short it, and of when if I ask you if you would but you are too chicken to recommend a short. The stock is down about 15% since I recommended a short. so I beat you both as it went up and as it went down,
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Who can track all your shifty changes in direction? You may have tried to jump on the "me too" bandwagon when it was clear just how stupidly wrong you were, but that doesn't make your lovefest comments go away. At $11+ a year ago you were predicting a rocket ship stock. Woo-hoo! Yup, it's a rocket ship alright, just like the Space Shuttle Challenger. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Um, not sure I follow your reasoning. If I make some comments, see the stock isn't doing anything, then get out around even then reverse for a 15% gain, I have done poorly over all? Compared to someone who never had the guys to say short at any point and still doesn't? You would have a real strong case against me here if it was not for the little fact that I said reverse and go short before the big drop. Unfortunately, for you I did say that. Need a link? :-)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Rick some times when. Dont feel it i just stage tip
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I felt bad because the girl was expecting the OTC cash that night, but I just wanted to go home and sleep. I gave her a little cash anyway, but nowhere near what she would have made if we went OTC.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I bet a young burly bouncer or a manager would have got RickyBoy's crank turning?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion