Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How we tortured Noriega in Panama

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

After the invasion, Noriega sought sanctuary at a church embassy. Not allowed to invade, U.S. soldiers set up a perimeter, and blasted the music of Black Sabbath and other metal bands almost non-stop, day and night. Noriega surrendered after a week......lol.....I find this both funny and awesome

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Panama? Should have used Van Halen!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Sabbath is torture? If I were Ozzy I'd be offended!!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

rock,

Agreed!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ Playing "War PIgs" over and over again would get on any dictator's nerves.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Love it!!!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

In the movie "Little Soldiers", they played Spice Girls to torture the homeowners.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

SS,

Way to many songs to name that would torture me. I had no idea which one you are talking about, so I Googled it. YOU tortured me! Call DiFi!!!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I think most country songs are torture.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement