Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Jingle Boobs

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Didn't watch for 5 seconds after the tats came out. What a waste of a woman! Would be like a lifted Maserati, as are monster trucks.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I concur with Clubber. All that ink should be saved for better purposes. Even if it just spilled on the floor.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

CG,

There are those that don't care and likely some that prefer all the ink. Anyway, there are way to many fish in the sea to waste time on Miss Inkwell.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Love that face and her expressiveness, and I really would've enjoyed the whole thing -- but the damn tats were just too distracting.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I was interested, up until the point the coat came off. Why oh why do girls do this, it's so awful.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Have to agree with everyone. Her tats made it very unenjoyable.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Jingle boobs, jingle boobs, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride .....

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I prefer girls who can play a tune with her pussy.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Too many tats

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

It's like painting flames on your Mercedes

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

mikey,

Mercedes? You didn't like my Maserati? I was going to use a Bugatti Veyron, but I consider them ugly. She wasn't, pre-tats.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement