Sunday, December 7, 2014 4:09 PM
Who would you rather?

29 comments

• rockie
    10 years ago
    Jennifer Lawrence everytime!
  • deejaymedstu
    10 years ago
    Jennifer Lawrence because I don't want to hear a song by Taylor Swift about me. Lol.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Jennifer Lawrence. Taylor Swift needs to take a few thousands of her of her song royalties and buy herself a new pair of boobs.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Both!!!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Jennifer Lawrence, and it's not even close. I'd do Miley Cyrus before I did Taylor Swift (OK that's a lie...or is it)
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Taylor Swift. Love her eyes and spinner body.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    JL by a mile. No question whatsoever. I think the makeup TS wears is hiding a plain, if not unattractive, face.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Nah, there's pictures of Taylor Swift w/o makeup out there. She's a good looking gal, naturally.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Jennifer Lawrence.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    JL for me, not even a contest.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Up until a year ago, it would have been JLaw by a mile. And I'd still fuck the shit out of her. But Taylor Swift has shown us more lately. I think she's secretly slutty. She's probably banged random dads of her fans while on tour. She likes the D. She is young and rich and not looking to marry and pump out babies yet. So yeah, I think at this minute in time, TSwift would be a better fuck.
  • Thekingof32
    10 years ago
    Jennifer Lawrence.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    J law
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Jenicer Lawrenceburg
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Joey Lawrenece. Those beautiful locks, that smooth skin, I'd make him my bitch and have that bottom screaming out, "Whoa!" left and right. Hahahaha!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Jennifer Lawrence. Taylor Swift's cute, but I have a feeling she's one of those girls who needs a bit more meat on her bones.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I'd go Lawrence as well Mainly because Taylor doesn't have much a body Both nice looking gals tho
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Taylor swift has no ass and I think Jennifer Lawrence is 5'10'.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Jennifer Lawrence all the way.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What do you get when you mix Jennifer Lawrence and Talyor Swift? Lawrence Taylor. What your knees.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    That's watch your knees Mister Theisman.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    "Lawrence Taylor" Yikes!
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    this is a hard one... I would fuck the shit out of both of them. T. Swift is a gorgeous woman with and with out make up. She is on the thin side and not much on top. But she is tall and leggy. So having those legs wrapped around you would be fun. Also like JamesSD said... I think she is dirty. But now with J Law. She is hot, has a little more up top, has a great body....and well we know she is dirty with those pictures leaked and cum all over her face. So you know she likes to suck a dick. So I would have to go with J. Law now....but it was a tough decision.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Jennifer Lawrence. I don't rate Taylor Swift, I'd still fuck her ass though !
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Jenn by a country mile. I think Swift might be a little taller, but she is pretty plain Jane. It is not all that difficult to find girls that look like her. Her fame is more due to her song writing, wholesome looks and easily packaged pop music.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Jennifer Lawrence, no doubt. Taylor has come off as an odd combination of high-maintenance and fake. Lawrence would not only be fun in bed, but would be fun to hang out just in general.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    J Law travels with a bunch of butt plugs. That might influence my choice. [view link]
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I'm rather surprised by home lopsided this one was. I'd personally going with Taylor because Jennifer Lawrence seems to smile so rarely. Congrats to her on the blowout win here though!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Dougster: "Nah, there's pictures of Taylor Swift w/o makeup out there. She's a good looking gal, naturally." OK, I just looked some of them up, and I agree. In fact, I'll go one better and opine that she looks better *without* the makeup. It does nothing for her. I guess it's kind of a toss up then.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion