Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Taylor Swift or Jennifer Lawrence?

Dougster

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who would you rather?

Replies (29)Latest

Profile picture for rockie
rockie
•

Jennifer Lawrence everytime!

Profile picture for deejaymedstu
deejaymedstu
•

Jennifer Lawrence because I don't want to hear a song by Taylor Swift about me. Lol.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Jennifer Lawrence.

Taylor Swift needs to take a few thousands of her of her song royalties and buy herself a new pair of boobs.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Both!!!

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Jennifer Lawrence, and it's not even close. I'd do Miley Cyrus before I did Taylor Swift (OK that's a lie...or is it)

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Taylor Swift. Love her eyes and spinner body.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

JL by a mile. No question whatsoever. I think the makeup TS wears is hiding a plain, if not unattractive, face.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Nah, there's pictures of Taylor Swift w/o makeup out there. She's a good looking gal, naturally.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Jennifer Lawrence.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

JL for me, not even a contest.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Up until a year ago, it would have been JLaw by a mile. And I'd still fuck the shit out of her.

But Taylor Swift has shown us more lately. I think she's secretly slutty. She's probably banged random dads of her fans while on tour. She likes the D. She is young and rich and not looking to marry and pump out babies yet. So yeah, I think at this minute in time, TSwift would be a better fuck.

Profile picture for Thekingof32
Thekingof32
•

Jennifer Lawrence.

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

J law

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Jenicer Lawrenceburg

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Joey Lawrenece. Those beautiful locks, that smooth skin, I'd make him my bitch and have that bottom screaming out, "Whoa!" left and right. Hahahaha!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Jennifer Lawrence. Taylor Swift's cute, but I have a feeling she's one of those girls who needs a bit more meat on her bones.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

I'd go Lawrence as well

Mainly because Taylor doesn't have much a body

Both nice looking gals tho

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Taylor swift has no ass and I think Jennifer Lawrence is 5'10'.

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Jennifer Lawrence all the way.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

What do you get when you mix Jennifer Lawrence and Talyor Swift?

Lawrence Taylor. What your knees.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

That's watch your knees Mister Theisman.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

"Lawrence Taylor"

Yikes!

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

this is a hard one... I would fuck the shit out of both of them. T. Swift is a gorgeous woman with and with out make up. She is on the thin side and not much on top. But she is tall and leggy. So having those legs wrapped around you would be fun. Also like JamesSD said... I think she is dirty.

But now with J Law. She is hot, has a little more up top, has a great body....and well we know she is dirty with those pictures leaked and cum all over her face. So you know she likes to suck a dick.

So I would have to go with J. Law now....but it was a tough decision.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Jennifer Lawrence. I don't rate Taylor Swift, I'd still fuck her ass though !

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

Jenn by a country mile.

I think Swift might be a little taller, but she is pretty plain Jane. It is not all that difficult to find girls that look like her. Her fame is more due to her song writing, wholesome looks and easily packaged pop music.

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

Jennifer Lawrence, no doubt. Taylor has come off as an odd combination of high-maintenance and fake. Lawrence would not only be fun in bed, but would be fun to hang out just in general.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

J Law travels with a bunch of butt plugs. That might influence my choice.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I'm rather surprised by home lopsided this one was. I'd personally going with Taylor because Jennifer Lawrence seems to smile so rarely. Congrats to her on the blowout win here though!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@Dougster: "Nah, there's pictures of Taylor Swift w/o makeup out there. She's a good looking gal, naturally."

OK, I just looked some of them up, and I agree. In fact, I'll go one better and opine that she looks better without the makeup. It does nothing for her.

I guess it's kind of a toss up then.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement