tuscl

a must before you spend one dollar

Mine is i "must" watch one full rotation on stage just sow i know what im working with that night...i want spend one dollar until then

What is a "must" ? For you

20 comments

• Subraman
    10 years ago
    No musts -- if I find a girl I like, I strike while the iron is hot (and before some other guy sweeps her away for the afternoon). At a club I haven't been to before, I may try to get a feeling for the place first, but I find a girl I really like, I grab her. However, I'm also unafraid of sending a girl away, and find it is not at all hard to do so without hurting her feelings, so if I'm with a girl and end up with stripper envy over a different girl, I gracefully exfiltrate myself from my current one.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    No VIP for sure until I've seen the full rotation, but having a prerequisite to spending a dollar seems very PLish.
  • chattguy123
    10 years ago
    I cant believe im doing this but i agree with juice. Gotta see all the acts at the talent show before i can declare a winner. Or i need to at least see a girl ive had my eye on dance on stage so i can guage how shell move off it. Now to rethink my life after agreeing with sgt major sanders...not quite the colonel yet.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Mine is, she has to be hotter than I've seen OTC. Then I'll get a two song maximum. If I really liked her will get her later for wherever the night takes me.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    If I can I like to look them all over first. A full time through the stage list might not be practical. But I always ask a male door keeper or male bar tender how many dancers they have right then. I would never ask another dancer or a waitress this, because females will repeat this about me.

Once I know the number I try to check them all out. I want to pick my girl. But I also want her to know that I have picked her. This carries a great deal of weight with girls.

SJG

Tina Turner, live
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-YnN6-…
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Duke,

At Tootsie's in Miami, you'd be there just about all evening and not spend a dime.:)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Chatty, clubber LoL
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Yeah, at my local club even during the dayshift there are usually at least a dozen if not twenty dancers working. Songs are about 2.5-3 minutes, girls do two song sets on stage. So in an hour you *might* see the whole rotation. On a weekend night? If you got there at 10 and left at 2 (when they close) you'd barely see the whole rotation.

It's funny, when I first started going to clubs I was seeking the "perfect" girl. I wanted to know I was getting the hottest girl available. I've become more flexible recently. If the right girl approaches me early and the vibe is right and we can negotiate what I need I don't feel any desire to keep "shopping".

So I guess my one "requirement" is a girl has to touch me during her sales pitch. Doesn't have to be a "stripper handshake" (although that doesn't hurt). But there's got to be some sense of sensuality and flirtation on her end (fake, of course, just has to be believably fake).
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    James,

I've heard of over 100 at Tootsie's. And I've never found that Asian dancer. :(
  • dr_lee
    10 years ago
    I don't really need to see all the acts. Usually, most of the girls working that night will be walking around at some point. So if I see a girl I like, I usually just go for it. But I do prefer to approach her on stage than just grabbing at her while she's walking around, so I may wait for her next set.
  • marc5
    10 years ago
    Sometimes I know in an instant who will serve it up hot and other nights it's an agonisingly slow process. No hard and fast rules for me.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    I wait to see who's on rotation myself.

Plus, I need a couple drinks in me to loosen up.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The strip club must be open.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I fuck her in the mouth
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Joe if that is your rule your just a Boss

Bj then LD....lol
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Dougsta lol...Fact !
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Warhawk

Plus, I need a couple drinks in me to loosen up.

Yes !!!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    James

there's got to be some sense of sensuality and flirtation

Yes !!!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    James

Doesn't have to be a "stripper handshake" (although that doesn't hurt)

Yes !!!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Clubber

100?

Great Scott !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion