tuscl

What clubs have a good day shift

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, December 5, 2014 1:00 PM
As reflected in a recent thread, we seem to have more guys here who prefer the day shift My problem with that is that the day shift at most clubs I know is pretty dead. A handful of dancers at best, often mediocre or worse. So my question for you day shift fans is what clubs have a great daytime lineup and experience? The only two clubs I know with a really good daytime experience are follies and hi liter. Both are better during the day than at night. Also PP in Greenville can be ok during the day, but it's hit or miss. What are all of these great day shift clubs that I'm missing out on?

23 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Inner Room in Cocoa Beach is similar to Follies in terms of vibe – mixed during the day with a good vibe and crowd and a bit more chocolate at night. Tootsies in Miami had traditionally had a pretty good dayshift (though not as good as night of course) and probably still does – but lately it seems as if the newest high-end Miami SC (E11even) may be stealing some of Tootsies’ thunder and better talent (I don’t know this first hand since I have not visited E11even; but from the reviews and the word on the “SC street”; it seems it may be happening at some level).
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Cheetah Pompano Beach, FL also gets good dayshift reviews although I have not visited there dayshift since it’s not chocolate enough for me.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I'll just opine in here again that the club being "pretty dead" is usually a good thing, not a bad one. It means you get your pick of the litter, and she'll be more appreciative, if you're the type who likes to hang out with one girl the entire time. Yes, fewer girls means less choice, but all it takes is one, so it doesn't matter what the other 5 look like. In fact, once I meet a girl on dayshift, I purposely start asking her to schedule on days I know will be incredibly slow. "oh, hey, I'm coming in next Monday, could you schedule yourself?" In dayshift terms, "dead" can be good, fewer customers to compete with you for your girl's time, more appreciation all around.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Papi, I have also heard good things about tootsies day shift but haven't made it in person yet. I may try the new place but it'd have a long way to go to top tootsies in my book. Subra, I get your point but for your approach to work at least some of the day time girls need to be attractive. I don't mind dead if there are at least a couple of hot women for me to entertain. I go nights usually because the hot girls all seem to work nights, and it's common for me to go in the day and not find one dancer that I'm interested in.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @JS69 E11even seems to be the new “it” club in particular to upscale clubs (I think lappers may be $40 per and VIP is uber expensive) and the few reviews (since it’s kinda a new club) seem to indicate it has thee top-talent in South FL (since dancers can def bank there) – also; b/c it happens to be in downtown; the clubs there seem to have a bit more flexibility – i.e. E11even is actually open 24/7.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Papi, I'm only interested if it has Tootsies like extras. I'll be down there in a couple of months and will report.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have been to 4 of the 5 Platinum Plus clubs and in the past day shift has always had some good looking dancers and some high mileage dances but during the last 2 years or so, I now have to say it is hit or miss and since Follies is right here, I have no inclination to travel. I remember reading somewhere that E11even was involved in a credit card scam.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    In Indianapolis, I enjoyed the dayshift at Brad's this year a lot more than the nightshift. The dayshift ladies were up and circulating, even taking time to sit and BS, whereas the nightshifters mostly either hung out with regulars or each other, or they were just packing up and leaving. Mileage was still pretty good, but didn't get to experience any extras. There was one dancer I really wanted to go in the back with; got to tip her stageside a couple of times. Each time she'd slide of the stage and give me just a little bit of a grind, I felt like I was ready to LDK on the spot. The Rio doesn't have a bad dayshift either. Nuts, I had just barely sat down when a dancer on stage waved to me. I didn't recognize her at first, but it turned out that I had met her once before -- last year. We wound up spending an hour in VIP. Dream Girls in Minneapolis tends to have a very liberal dayshift. Some cute to very attractive women. I've only done the dayshift there once, but after three grand in one afternoon, I think it's safe to say it'll be a while before I try it again.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    OG in Vegas is good during the day, more girls and higher quality in the evening though. On the way out on a day visit you can ask for a free pass for the same evening if you want to return later in the day.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Penthouse and Flight Club in Detroit.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Synn, Bliss & DVCOI - all in the COI - have pretty decent dayshifts. Also my fave club BE LAX has a dayshift that would beat most other clubs nightshift.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    In the NYC/NJ area, a consistently good time can be had at Gallagher's 2000 (Long Island City, Queens NY) and Playhouse Lounge (Burlington NJ).
  • aroundtown
    10 years ago
    I'd say Follies, Tootsies, Ybor Strip and my favs for day time.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Fantasies Nightclub in Baltimore has a very good dayshift including my ATF and two other CFs, plus several others that I consider friends. One of those is a girl that I told, "You're the girl we all wish lived next door!"
  • James1557
    10 years ago
    Just be grateful there are day shifts in some US clubs. Very few clubs in England open before 9pm.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw- There's a dancer that me and you know that works the day shift at BE LAX. She would beat most night shift dancers anywhere.
  • nickifree
    10 years ago
    Perfect 10 in Austin, TX has a far better lineup on dayshift than nightshift. In fact, it's the best line up -day or night - of any strip/nude club in Austin. It's also like that at Baby Dolls in Dallas the few times I've been there.
  • sc_guy
    10 years ago
    In my experience, it takes several trips to a club to figure out which afternoons are worth a visit. Once I learned the dancers' schedules, I knew which days were worth a visit and which days were a waste of time. At my favorite daytime club, that means Tuesdays,Thursdays, and, believe it or not, Sundays are the days to go.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Tootsies has changed since 11 opened, the girls have gotten thicker and more latin. It's hard to imagine they could have gotten more latin, but I guess what I'm saying is they've lost diversity. I was there last night for a few hours with some friends, between 7-11 and 90% of the girls were the same. Thicker latina's dominate. If that's you're thing, Tootsies might work for you. There used to be maybe 40-50% of those girls, with the other 50% being a well represented population. Free Parking & Admission, $4 cocktails, and usually 40+ girls by 2pm. As far as 11 goes, I've never been during the day, but on my two evening visits I didn't see anything that justified the prices there. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're a money is no object kinda guy. Even then, there's sluts at LIV too. Cheetah Pompano & Cheetah Palm Beach both have active day shifts. The one in Hallendale is hit or miss during the day, Thurs/Fri are usually pretty good but other days its a crap shoot. I generally prefer Pompano, I feel like they've got the best mix of girls. Last time I was there there were only maybe 4 girls I found really hot, but the other girls weren't ugly, just not my type. They've got Asians, Latina's, American Black & White, Caribbean, and the occasional Eastern European. They're pretty diverse in age and body type too, although they don't have the sheer volume of girls Tootsies does so they might not have a the age/race/type that tickles your fancy if you need all three to match. Lately, they also aren't up to the quality they're long standing reputation would suggest, but its definitely back on the upswing with season rolling in. Mileage is lowest at Pompano though, nothing like Tootsies or even the Palm Beach Cheetah. Scarlett's in Miami isn't bad during the day either. The girls tend to be a bit older (25-30 ish, not 18 and not 40), and while they're not all 9's they're all solid 7/8's and there is something about them, I guess its class. There's no pimply asses, they're all well groomed, makeup is appropriate, they're polite. My daytime visits have usually found about 10-15 girls and about the same number of customers. Its more of a museum than playground though, not really no touching but for TUSCL standards it might as well be. The thing about South Florida is, there's a lot of strip club clusters. Tootsies, Scarletts, Cheetah Hallendale as well as about 3/4 other clubs are all within about 10-15 minutes of each other. In Pompano, there's Diamond Dolls, Cheetah and 3 other clubs in the same distance. West Palm has Monroes, Cheetah, and Rhino within 3 miles, with another 4 within 15 minutes. If you've got a car its easy to check out at least 3 clubs, and the chances of finding something you like at one are pretty good.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    " In my experience, it takes several trips to a club to figure out which afternoons are worth a visit." Agree. Unless you are lucky enough to have clubs around with generally hot dayshifts (there are a few in SF), you might need to go a few times to find the best shifts, or more likely, find your one girl. Once you've found that one, you can text her and ask her to schedule any day, but in clubs with inconsistent dayshifts (i.e., most clubs), that can take a few trips.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    For me, the purpose of going during the daytime is to maximize your dollars. Less alcohol. The girls may not be super attractive, but extras are readily available. The Den in Sayreville, NJ, fits the bill. Your dollar sure goes a long way.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    @ranukam- I didn't see our fave dancer for many months, but you will be happy to know that she is back and looking better than ever. I'll keep her warm for you til your next LA visit ;)
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Day shift in The Detroit area can be pretty good. Clubs that come to mind are Players, Penthouse and Coliseum. Thursdays and Fridays during the day at these clubs can get pretty busy. Many of the girls that work the day shift are in their late 20s and 30s. The really young girls are on night shifts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion