tuscl

Who's got the best Detroit Saturday dayshift?

spoonman464
District of Columbia
Wednesday, December 3, 2014 6:11 PM
gonna be in town

9 comments

• gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Power outage
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Dayshift on Saturday is slow in most Detroit clubs.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Every day shift on a Saturday in Detroit that I've been to has been slim pickings. If you do go, don't expect too many girls to show up until 4 or 5 pm. And even then, it will be few and far between until night shift shows up after 7pm.
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    From my visits I found Players, Coliseum and Flight Club to be adequate but, agree you need to temper your expectations and be ready to move on to the next venue.
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    PS: Read my reviews starting with the Flight Club here [view link] and that was a warm sunny day; this time of year it should be better.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Detroit's economy is a bust! If you want extras if you have to apply steve229's economic theory that they will be more likely in town's with booming economies. So try New York instead.
  • HonestT
    10 years ago
    I have enjoyed Flight Club at a similar time. The quality was solid, but the quantity was disappointing. Only 8-9 dancers, and one needed to work across the street. The rest were 7-9. Visited a couple months later and went on a Thursday night, the dancers numbered in the mid 20s.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If you ask Juice, it's probably Crazy Joe's Madre.
  • Rabbit21
    10 years ago
    Silver Criket is decent on the Saturday day shift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion