tuscl

Cou D'Etit? Cheetah's owner fights license revocation

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I've always suspected that this was the true reason for strip club raids.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2014/…

7 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    I was amazed to read that the female chief put down the dancers at another club.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Even though I will never visit a San Diego club this totally sucks and I hope the club wins the battle.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    California is a fascist place with a good propaganda arm. The fastest I could move out of there, the better I felt. Of course, the population is voting them in - 3rd worlders voting in what they ran from...
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Is that a satire site? There's no way a savvy lawyer would let that last comment go.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    The Reader is an "alternative" weekly. Pretty sure the quotes are made up.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    One point that the article doesn't state is how much money, in tax payer dollars, was spent on lap dances for the vice squad officers. Here in Seattle several years ago, there was one report of around $1,500. spent by just one officer for lap dances, AND with no arrests subsequently made. Of course this is all for not, if you even believe the quotes in that article!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Clearly satire although we all know there's a lot of truth to the stated police motives.

I went here once and felt very sorry for the girls. They are pretty, and there are lots of them, but there's nothing for them to sell. I don't even think I'd pay the DS for a non contact, fully clothed dance which is the only thing available here.

The only value here would be some eye candy on stage. I'd also bet there might be some good otc opportunities. The girls seemed unusually desperate for money the one time I went because nobody was buying the lame dances. Of course they'd probably be afraid you were a cop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion