tuscl

Ever had a real massage?

I'm not talking about erotic massage here, have you ever had a real good non-sexual massage? The reason I ask is because my ATF, after trying a bunch of other things, decided to go to massage school and she's now a licensed massage therapist. She gave me my first ever massage about 2 years ago and I was hooked. Since then I've found a young attractive massage therapist near my home and I've been seeing her fairly regularly. And I've found that some of the benefits are similar to going to a strip club: I get to talk to an attractive young woman for an hour or so, there's a lot of physical contact and intimacy, and it's very relaxing, even though there's nothing sexual about it (aside from the fact that I'm naked.) Plus it's a lot cheaper than going to a strip club. In fact since I started getting massages regularly I don't go clubbing as often. Just wondering if anyone else has tried this? If you know a stripper who's looking for a new career you might suggest it - the skills required are surprisingly similar and the money can be pretty decent. I wonder if many other strippers have done this?

11 comments

• ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    a non-sexual, full body massage is fantastic. I have had a couple and they are great. have also done a number of oriental massage parlors.

craigslist is ok. too many ads for webcam girls. have had some decent conversations with a female posters, but nothing had come of it yet
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    When you compare that to the cost of going to a club, that's pretty cheap. I get a "real" 1.5 hour massage for $85. Makes it hare to justify spending $200+ at a club. I think a lot of guys aren't going to clubs as often as they used to for exactly that reason, too many clubs have priced themselves out of the market. Anyway thanks, I've never tried Craig's list. What's the web address?
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    I'm not sure what listings you are using. I find all of my referalls on Craig's List. At some point you have to roll the dice and take a chance. In the Boston area it's about $80 for an hour and another $40 to $60 for the "happy ending". I could give you a few names but I doubt they would drive to Philly...
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    FONDL: I agree with you, fortunately, when it comes to FBSM, true independants are not that difficult to find. Scheduling can be difficult sometimes but is usualy worth the effort.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    So how do I find one? I've looked at all the listings that I can find and nothing appeals to me.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    That's why I'd prefer to find someone who is independent, I don't want to go to places that are subject to being raided for illegal activity.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    FONDL: Trial end error is how you find it. There are plenty of women doing sensual massage who are either LMT's or went to school for it but never got certified. The problem of course is that what they are doing is illegal and, once you find a woman who is good at it you never know how long the place she works for is going to be around.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    BTW, Shadowcat, if you weren't naked on the massage table, you didn't get a full body massage. Try it some time, it's really great. But don't expect anything sexual, most licensed therapists will get really pissed if you even hint at such a thing and may even call the cops. But it is very intimate, which is 90% of what I'm looking for, even in a strip club.
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    Yes, lots. But never from a cute girl in a bikini. Ricardo the Magnificent would come to attention.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I've never had an erotic massage and I'm not sure I would ever want one. But it seems to me that there ought to be something in between the really great clinical massage that you get from the trained massage therapist and the massage you can get from the girl who doesn't know how to give a massage but is goes through the motions while naked. Wouldn't it be great if you could combine the best of both? I guess that's out there somewhere but I wouldn't know how to find it. Any suggestions?
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    I've known a few dancers who tried to become licensed but ended up going into other fields. I get regular massages when I'm on the road as I work in a lot of resort/spa type hotels and it's a great way to relax on an afternoon off.

I've found a couple of very good erotic massage providers in the Boston area. The actual massage portion rivals anything I've gotten at a spa and having a cute girl in a thong rub you the right way is not the worst way to spend an hour.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion