tuscl

Not Perfect, But Better Than The Rest

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 11:54 PM
Right now, in the US, there's a lot of anger and a lot of injustice. There are varying opinions of justice, racism, and reaction. Just to put things in perspective. 43 Mexican students are dead because they demonstrated against their government. America ain't perfect, but it could be like my Mama's home.

11 comments

• nemesisk7
    10 years ago
    It's not better than the rest , Mexico is still better even Canada
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    True that. Be proud of your heritage
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    In what fucking bizzaro universe is Mexico better than Canada?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    What the fuck is nemesisk7 smoking? I guess he hasn't heard of the millions of Mexicans trying to get into the U.S.
  • nemesisk7
    10 years ago
    Obviously you have never been to Mexico shadowcat
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yeah, but too bad we are economically DOOMED! Because stevie-girl said so!
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    GMD, nemesisk7 didn't say that Mexico is better than Canada. He said that both are better than the US. You know what they say: opinions are like assholes. Keep in mind that Mexico is so superior to the US that 25% of Mexico's population wants to live here.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    neme, I went to Mexico, and the first thing I see when I cross the border, a 3-4 year old child asking if I want to buy drugs. He was one of many. Trash everywhere. Nothing but basiclly, squalor. Yes, I've been and couldn't wait to get out! Oh, BTW, my reason to visit, to try a real Tecate. That was the only good there.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    PS, I am sure all of Mexico isn't that way, but outside the tourist areas, I'd bet most places are.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    nemesisk7 - I have traveled all over western Mexico from Tijuana to Acapulco and Mexico D.F. I have traveled by plane, ship, bus and automobile. I have also driven the Baja 1,000 in A VW dune buggy. Oh. And I was also married to a Mexican for 27 years that was born and raised a 4 hour drive southwest of Guadalajara. What are your qualifications to speak on the subject?
  • Bavarian
    10 years ago
    Mexico is a nice place to visit but not to live in. I have only seen the Mexican border with Texas and it's a disgrace. I can't speak for the rest of the border because I have not seen it, but I image it's the same shit. I have driven around in Mexico and it's a beautiful country with very diverse landscapes. It's a shame that corruption and safety concerns prevent people from visiting at all or more often. I have encountered gorgeous ladies in and out of the strip club and when I ask them where they are from, the most common answer is northern Mexico states. That tells me there's quite a few talent is northern Mexico. I have thought about doing an extensive tour of northern Mexico, but for now I am happy with all the norteña ladies here in Texas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion