tuscl

Thanksgiving Club'n

Have you found clubs full the Wednesday before Thanksgiving or Friday after? I'll be with the family Thursday and looming to sandwich a couple days of fun between.

14 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    My clubs all CLOSED but im sure in large cities yes
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Try stuffing a turkey if your clubs closed
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    My CF won't be working this Thursday, she'll be spending time with her kiddo.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I'd rather have a turkey sandwich
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Day after Thanksgiving is traditionally a big bar night. I'd imagine strip clubs are the same.

Curious about the weds before.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Mo head #like
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    We have tradition of meeting Wednesday night before Thanksgiving at SC. The last several years it has been packed. Lots of regulars and out of towners coming to the SC before they have to go to grandmas on Thursday.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I went to the club once on thanksgiving day. One of the dancers I knew went in the back and made me a plate of food for thanksgiving dinner. She was a sweetie.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I think the clubs will be packed both Wednesday and Friday.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've mentioned this story before, but on a Wed before I went in the club around 4 PM and it was already packed. There weren't enough girls to go around, but a dancer I vaguely knew approached me. We did some VIP and then she said she didn't want to hustle anymore so if I paid the house only she'd stay in VIP with me the rest of her shift.

I don't know about Friday, but if you go Wed. you better have an ATF or CF who knows you're coming of it can be a lonely trip!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    My experience is that clubs are open Thanksgiving. And then of course they will be open Black Friday.

I was once at the San Jose Pink Poodle on Good Friday. It was slow and so the girls where showing pink just for dollars.

At one AAMP I know of they were offering 90min GFE / MSOG sessions as a promo for a recently arrived and very talented MILF provider, at the 60 min price of $160. It went well.

Now then on Black Friday, the wives go out to spend money in the stores and the husband call the AAMPs and do sessions.

Strange kind of screwy world we live in.

SJG
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    In Detroit by me, the Weds before Thanksgiving is traditionally the biggest bar night of the year. For both SC and regular bars. It's usually packed everywhere you go.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think one can pretty much count on the SCs being packed when PLs take a few days off around most holidays and are looking to unwind and let loose a bit – often times many newbies/non-regular-SCers will pack the club.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    For all you PLs...

Thanksgiving eve is the biggest bar night (bars and strip clubs alike) of the year. Bigger than Halloween and New Year's Eve.

It's the tradition where people come back in to town to visit family and go out the night before to see old high school friends.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion