tuscl

OT: Chinese Economy DOOMED!

The Economist magazine was the first to notice this, with one-to-two-minute-a-day-headline-reading steve229 not far beyond (remember just read the headlines because the articles are *too long* unless they have EXSUMS).

Finally, it looks like the WSJ has finally caught on with the article "The End of China’s Economic Miracle?":

http://online.wsj.com/articles/the-end-o…

So it should be clear now that China is DOOMED! Because The Economist, the WSJ, and Stevie-girl all said so. The only one who hasn't caught on is the Shanghai Composite oblivious to it all and up around 25% this year.

We are DOOMED I tell you! Absolutely DOOMED!

12 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    So will all the KTV hostesses be switching over to nursing school and real estate?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I was going to jump off a building, but Holy Shit, if the Shanghai Composite is up 25%, I'll wait
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    No wonder there was a GLOBAL MARKET ROUT Friday and the Australian dollar CRASHED last week!

DOOMED! Absolutely DOOMED!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Because Stevie-girl said so.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Thanks for posting this thread and link. I had trouble going back to sleep until I read the link.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    The era of double digit annual Chinese growth is probably over. Their economy was almost medevial, but a lot of the easy gains are done. It will be interesting to see how their political elites handle slower growth
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Indeed, only 7% now. Absolutely DOOMED! Because Stevie-girl said so!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Actually, I can see why sharhunter is bored. The financial media has been screaming about the slowdown and pending collapse of China since at least 2008. If was going to happen wouldn't already have? Oh wait, Stevie-girl says otherwise. We are DOOMED after all!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Shit! Shit! SHIT!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Absolutely DOOMED! Because Stevie-girl said so.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Oougster your retarded cuz all you say is doomed. Thats retarded you retard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion