tuscl

Piercings

Clackport
Washington
What do you guys think about piercings on strippers and girls in general? Like it? Hate it? It makes no difference?

For me, there are some piercings I like, there are some I hate, and there are some that make no difference to me.

I hate the cheek piercing, I don't know why girls do that. I hate the lip piercing. I don't really care for the belly button piercing, but I can live with it. The nipple piercing is ok, it doesn't do anything for me one way or the other. I like the tongue piercing, that shit looks hot. I absolutely love the clit piercing, that shit looks hot, I've only seen that on two strippers, but boy did I want to fuck the hell out of both of them when I saw that, you kind of have a feeling she's probably a freak.

Thoughts?

29 comments

• footballguy
    10 years ago
    I don't like the cheek or chin piercing, lip piercing and I don't really care for tongue piercing.

I love a pierced belly button and a pierced nose can look good as long as it's nothing too big. Pierced nipples don't do a whole lot for me but some can look good.

I agree, a pierced clit looks good. One time I was talking with my ATF and she mentioned that she liked pain during sex (some light biting, light chocking, candle wax etc) and she said she really enjoyed it when she got her clit pierced. She said she liked it so much she went back in a couple weeks to get it pierced again.

Piercings in the small of a girls back or on her stomach also look good sometimes.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Pierced navel is so hot. Otherwise I'm ambivalent.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    My reactions range from disgust to revulsion. I sometimes reluctantly accept some piercings if I must, but never nipple piercing. Anything that defiles natural breasts is abhorent.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    The big trend in Atlanta is twin piercings on the lower back they call anchors one on each side, and usually have shiny diamond on the outside. Super hot and when the girls walk around the light reflects randomly off them.

Pierced clit is so sweet. My dream job would be having young lovelies pay me to pierce their clit!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    They don’t do much for me.

The ones that don’t get in the way like a small one on the side of their nose or a bellybutton one don’t bother me much.

Don’t like to see a lip one b/c I love lips especially soft ones and don’t want some damn metal getting in the fucking way.

Tongue piercing does not bother me much and I guess it turns me on a little since it makes me think she is a bit wild.

Clit piercing again does not do much for me and I actually wish it was not there b/c l like to dine at the Y and don’t want anything getting in the way especially a piece of metal.

And nipple piercings I absolutely hate – I could not be with a woman as a S.O. w/ nipple piercings – shit just gets in the way of serious titty sucking which is one of my areas of expertise :).
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I feel pretty much the same as @Papi_Chulo. I've never liked piercings of any type. If she wants pierced I'll do it!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Love most of them. The more exotic the location, the more likely she is to like a little pain with her pleasure. I like tweaking nipple rings and studs. I've had the tongue stud BJ experience, and in the mouth of a girl with talent is something you don't want to miss.

Clit hood piercings tend to make a girl even more sensitive down there. Nose and sceptum piercings are just a turn on altogether. Lip piercings don't do much for me, except for interfere with blow jobs.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Simple, piercings can be removed, unlike tats.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I once commissioned an anklet for my ATF, at considerable expense, to keep her from getting a tat on her ankle. Well worth the cost.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The only place I want to see piercings is on a woman's ear lobes. I don't mind the bell button too much. But hate the rest. They can chip teeth and I just spent $1200 at the dentist's today for a crown. Unfortunately I gotta put up with some of them or go a long time between dancers.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I like tounge, nipple and belly button piercing. The rest meh
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Damn, $1200 bucks for just a crown. I'd hate to think how much a root canal would cost. I had no idea going to the dentist was so fucking expensive.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    ranukam - you can add another $900 for a root canal.
  • pswzzx
    10 years ago
    I like any piercing that's not infected :P I'm not a big fan of ink though, so it's a rare bird that is exactly what I'm looking for.
    I said this much to a dancer once, who was all ink and not even ears pierced. (Not very cordial of me, in retrospect.) She was nice enough though, and she had pole skills on stage that classed her way out of that dive club, so I wasn't ruling her out for some lap time. But apparently my candor made her stop the sell, and she got all chatty about what her tats meant, and all about her daughter, and how she was abused as a kid, and so on. I guess since I killed her mood, she needed to kill mine.
  • Dain
    10 years ago
    To me a piercing anywhere makes no difference. But one thing is obvious: a piercing anywhere is there to be seen. Hence, a clot piercing deserves very close inspection.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I don't care one way or the other about most piercings. And I love nipple piercings if they rings instead of barbells. I'm not sure why they would ever get the one above the ass crack, though. That one seems to be the piercing of choice with some girls at my #3 club and I don't get it.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    The traditional ear piercings don't bother me (although ears ringed with piercings and post bugs the shit out of me), and I don't mind a small stud in a nostril (although once or twice, the woman would lean over me and it looked like she had a huge booger that was getting ready to drop on me).

Any other bodily piercings -- forget it. I fricking hate the things. The first thing that comes to mind when I see them is hair getting tangled up in them, tongue getting cut by it, or other regions of the body -- particularly the privates -- getting poked, prodded, and/or scraped by that "jewelry."

I don't care how hot the dancer is. If she approaches me and I know she's got piercings, I'll politely and squeamishly decline. "Sorry, miss, but piercings just give me the willies."
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    naval is ok, but no to anything else
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    In all my time having sex with girls with piercings, I have never been cut, scraped, gotten my hair (*any* hair) caught or been hurt or inconvenienced in any way. This includes one girl with rings through her pussy lips, another with nipple dangles, and several with clit hood and nipple rings and studs.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    Got my face scratched by a dancer's nipple piercing last Tuesday night. Her clit hood piercing didn't bother me but I can only imagine intercourse with an obstacle like that.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I saw a stripper(at Secrets in Miami) with a piercing at the top of her buttcrack. I joked with another stripper that toilet paper could get caught on it.

I don't like belly piercings on a stripper b/c when I am feeling her up when she has her back to me it tends to get in the way and I worry I will hurt her.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    GMD, I never said it was rational. Nothing involving the willies is ever rational *g*
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Belly button pierced I like.

Everything else, not a fan of.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    GMD - My old TUSCL buddy Shekitout once got his shirt torn by a bell button ornament.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I've seen a lot lately just below and beside the nose, usually very small. That and the side of the nose, even civvy girls.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Not a big fan of pierced girls here.

I usually go for no piercings, but there are two dancers that I like that have piercings (nose, eyebrow) and they both look very pretty.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Nipple piercing are hot, but just on one side. I could live without the clit piercing
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @PhantomGeek: Fair enough. I feel that way about spiders and heights.

@shadowcat: I'm aware others' experiences are different from mine. :) I can't explain it, but I'm aware of it.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I had forgotten all the different places girls get pierced. Hate the eyebrow piercing, hate the piercing above the buttcrack lol, dislike the chin piercing, not a fan of the nose piercing. I don't mind her earlobes pierced, it seems every single girl has that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion