tuscl

Banned from club/not at fault

dr_lee
man on a mission
Was banned from a club in Vegas for an incident that I got caught up in, but was quickly found to be innocent by the local authorities, but manager still told me to not come back on property ever. Anyone else have similar experience and is there a way to get by the lifetime ban?

18 comments

• jester214
    10 years ago
    I don't. But assuming it's one of the busier LV clubs you can probably show back up in a month and have no problem. BUT if someone does remember you then arrest for trespassing is a possibility.

If you're really concerned about it, contacting the club about the situation might be the only recourse.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I was falsely accused of something too...the saying is true sometimes, nice guys do finish last
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Not that I have any personal experience with it, but there was a story in the Seattle papers a couple of years back that some people had challenged such bans and the police would no longer enforce them - just deal with it each time if someone made trouble.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    When I was in my 30's, I had way too much to drink in the club and actually talked one of the dancers into having sex in my car in the parking lot. Just when things were heating up, I heard one of the bouncers pound on my window. He fired the dancer on the spot and told me to "never, never, never, never" come back. I was back a month later and talked to the guy. I'm not even sure if he didn't recognized me or didn't care. In any case, the club went out of business a couple of months later. Screw 'em.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Someone I knew in middle school got banned for life from K Mart for shoplifting. That K Mart has since been torn down and rebuilt as a police station. Lol
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Seems to me that if you did nothing wrong the club is guilty of discrimination in refusing to let you in. You could probably force the issue and gain entrance but I doubt that you would have a very good time.

I agree that in a month your face will be forgotten and you won't have a problem getting in.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Like the others have said, give it a month and see. And with all of the clubs in Vegas, why worry about just one? You can always move on.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I agree that in a month your face will be forgotten and you won't have a problem getting in."

But hamhock hands with huge sausage fingers are hard to forget, so that could be a different story
  • Jackmd
    10 years ago
    Personally any club that throws me out gets a scaving review and graded accordingly. That's my policy.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    A club that throws me out must have good taste.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I've never been banned from any establishment but if I were you and I still wanted to go back there I would do so after a while and keep a low profile. With the turnover of customers Vegas has I doubt they'd remember you, and even if they did the worst thing that could happen is you'd get ejected?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @jackslash:

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
    -Groucho Marx

• crsm27
    10 years ago
    What was the name of the club?? Warner others of this place.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    dr_lee,

Do you prefer beautiful Asian women?
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I was recently banned from a club for the first time, but I can't quite complain that I was not one bit to blame. Turns out that having sex out on the floor is frowned upon. I should have told the dancers I'm not that kind of guy.

That was two months ago, so I'm about due to see if all is forgiven.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Wear a disguise and go :)
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Excellent plan. I'll dig out my Halloween stash. Hey laydees!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    The Sunnyvale Hip Hugger is closed now, but it was my favorite. A new dancer and I were getting on very well, mostly because she thought I was going to take her out. Then when it turned out that I wasn't, she got really pissed.

So she got me banished, saying that I had asked her to do flashing. I had not.

So I just waited. They let me in once. I talked to dancers, and to dancers at the other local clubs.

If it had been any other kind of business I would have gone on the offensive against them. But being a strip club and already endangered, I did nothing.

I am sorry about the incident and the upset, but I had done nothing wrong. I never asked for flashing and I never promised this new dancer anything explicit. Eventually that new dancers was allowed to quit and I was welcomed back with a very good attitude from the manager.

I'm saying, maybe the banishment is not permanent. Just wait. If you think it unfair, see if you can open up a communications back channel.

SJG

PETER, PAUL AND MARY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-qBsgKe…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion