tuscl

Damn. Some of these look better than a lot of girls at my favorite club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

11 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Some nice Asian ones, but the ones with little girls??? Sickos, but better they mess with dolls then real little girls!
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Looks aren't everything.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Wow! You know, one of those dolls would be perfect for those times when you don't feel like eating out alone. Just prop her up on the bar stool next to you, and you're good to go!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^ we will be anxious to hear your feedback after you try that
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Damn, with the $$ I've spent on my ATF I could have three of the top end dolls!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    6th picture - even though it's a dol, she still looks likes she's creeped out by that dude, lol
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    That was a real nice family photo. Mom and Dad must be...something.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I wonder what Lars would have to say?
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    There was once a website that allowed the customer to design his own doll with special features selected. Base price started at $3k, with charges for upgrades. A lot like paying for extras.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I no longer feel like a PL after reading that story. Just when you think people can't get any more fucked up, you find someone who is more fucked up than the last one. Unbelievable.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    The dolls might look pretty good. But for me it still has to be about connecting with a real live person and their world of social concerns.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion