tuscl

Winter is coming...

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 5:13 AM
Actually it might already be here. Man, cold snap has hit DC, it's like 15 degrees outside! And you know what that means - no more miniature golf! So how are things in your neck of the woods?

20 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Awww heck, Steve. When you're playing miniature golf in 18 inch deep snow, you just change the color of your balls to make them easier to find! I suggest blue ..... :D
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I must admit I'm a little concerned for stevie-girl here. I mean, I'm sure the heating bill is going to stretch the saving from his $40k/y bureaucratic lier salary as it is (I mean what was it? Only two years since his SB left. Doesn't seem much time to recover.) I see he has been saving money by going to the clubs and not getting extras, however, so maybe he'll make it. But what if a hooker calls up and wants to go ice skating with him? That could really throw his "monetary" situation in a loop like it did with the that first heart-breaker, er, hooker, er sugar baby, er civie.. Maybe he'll ask her if she is happy with just building a snow man instead?
  • IanSmith
    10 years ago
    A very pleasant 25°C here but I’m confused. I thought you Yanks were never going to see snow ever again what with global warming and all that.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    We had 80* a week ago Monday in the morning then it got below zero that night. We finally made it above freezing
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    We got 11.5 inches of snow yesterday in Grand Rapids. Drove through the blizzard to a meeting in Flint. Went to a SC last night and, every time the front door opened, a frigid draft enveloped the club. Took refuge in the VIP where they had a space heater working. We got hot enough that the dancer turned off the heater after the second LD. We provided our own heat from that point on. LOL.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Fcst is 74 degrees and sunny here in Phoenix. Nice. As it cools down, it gets a little embarrassing to wear shorts into the club but I manage.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    In Atlanta these artic cold blasts usually only last 3 days. It's been below freezing for the last 3 nights but has not stopped me from going out. I plan to wear shorts to the club this Saturday.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Global warming is retarded cuz Im cold. It is so cold in my home that I dont like to take off my pants to jurk off so I am sad
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Shorts SC? Is that due to the weather or making things easier for the girls? Maybe a combination of the two :-) ??
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Its not even 28 degrees here yet, but on the bright side I was supposed to be in Buffalo today and the trip was canceled due to 50" of snow.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Londonguy - I like to make things easier for the girls as long as I don' have to freeze my arse off. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    For a second there, I thought this was gonna be about Game of Thrones. The beautiful thing about California is that if I want cold and snow, I can drive and visit it, then go back home where it's warm and sunny.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    What a gent SC, what a gent :-)
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Where I am the temperature has gone up. The previous two days the night time low was just below 50 deg F. But last night it was about 60 deg F. That really feels warm. It has to do with the amount of cloud cover. So far there has been very little rain right here, as it seems to go elsewhere. They say that even if we had a record high level of rain, we would still be in a serious draught. The anticipated level of rain is actually quite low. So while the weather feels fine now, we are in trouble. SJG
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Only a little snow in Detroit, but very cold.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Bottom dropped out last evening. 54 at 4AM! Only warmed up now, after 13 hours, to 64.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Last time I was in Atlanta and met you at Follies, I think it was January, it had the nerve to snow on me one evening! :)
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Steve, aren't there any indoor miniature golf courses in your area? It's a balmy 23 F here, and in less than an hour, I get to spend the night working in it. Whee.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - That was a warning. Stay the fuck out of Atlanta. LOL.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Haven't lost anything there. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion