tuscl

Pimples on their butts

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I know that a lot of dancers cover up pimples and other imperfections on their face with make up but apparently little is done to cover up the ones on their asses. I guess they can't see them so they don't realize just how bad they are. I think trying to do it doggie with them would be a big turn off.

12 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Pimples on their butts are.....nasty. Such a turn off.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Sorry but they don't bother me. Do I Ike them, no. They're just a part of life. We all get zits. Don't forget, they're fun to pop!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I have never seen such a thing. All their bottoms are as smooth as a baby's. If you do see one, just pretend it's a spider bite.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol really...who gives a fuck? I'm with Slick. If a couple of butt zits are a deal killer then your being ridiculously picky. Are you perfect? Lol yeah hardly. None of us are. If you want the perfect flawless woman there's always www.bdolls.pro
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Are you sure that's her ass you're looking at?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    hey sclvr, so are you telling me shadow is not perfect??? that's blasphemy and according too shadow he is perfect...such a narcissistic and arrogant cat
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I would like to point out that slaux.pas means "butt pimple" in French slang
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    "Pimples on their butts" - Damn your NEW eyes are working Shadow! You never complained about that with your old eyes. lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It’s not a deal-breaker for me but I don’t like them – makes me think that somehow she is dirty (i.e. got pimples there b/c of bad hygiene or maybe some disease/infection – not that that is the case; just what goes thru my mind).
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    @slick.....#Like

@shadow #faggot
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    What slick said.

Butt pimples vs. a doomed economy

Perspective folks. Perspective.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    motorhead plese dont imitate that retard Dougster. If you do your also a retard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion