tuscl

Believe it or not, Dougster is right about being doomed!

zipman68
the speed force!
Thursday, November 13, 2014 3:49 AM
Fuck these economic predictions. Did you know the sun will become a red giant and boil or potentially even swallow up the earth. We only have 'bout 5 billion years left. Sucks! And the whole universe may be in a false vacuum. Right now there could be a bubble of true vacuum expanding toward us at the speed of light. BAM!!! No more Higgs field. All of the elementary particles change...no more chemistry...no more biology. Could happen any day now or a trillion years from now. Who know? Doomed. DOOOMED!!! Enjoy the strip clubs while you can. You've got 5 billion years tops (well, about 1 billion before the earth is rendered uninhabitable by normal solar evolution, but I'm assuming you build an underground strip club and keep getting lappers for the remaking 4 billion years). DOOOMED!!!

4 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Well, I've used my last condom then. Bareback only from now on!!!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    C'mon Zipman. Why worry about something one to five billion years off when the odds are we'll be hit by a planet-killing asteroid within a million! Oh crap, that's worse. We're doomed. DOOMED!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    We need to go green! Where are the reusable condoms when we need them? What if Planck's Constant really isn't constant?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    A billion years from now? There could be an alternate parallel universe out there where Dougster bought this web site and every day is doomsday. Then Dougster grants amnesty from Doomsday just one more day so that he can keep saying the end is here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion