tuscl

Berlin at Club Atlantis in Philly?

mjpenn07
California
Monday, November 10, 2014 3:12 PM
Does anyone know if there is a dancer at Club Atlantis in Philly who goes by "Berlin"? I got dances from her during my first visit to this club about a year ago but I haven't been back since. Nothing against the club, it just isn't my usual go-to.

8 comments

• slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Do you know her reel name you retard?
  • mjpenn07
    10 years ago
    Hey toolbox, I'm just asking if there's a dancer going by Berlin at that club. I don't give a shit what her "reel" name is, fucktard.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Fucking fuck you retard. Im smart. My mommy told me I am. She prolly told you to get outta her room when she was fucking her latest trick. You dont even no that hookers reel name so why you wanna find her? Are you a retarded stalker?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Dancers switch clubs all the time; start and stop dancing; etc – i.e. hard to find the same dancers week to week let alone a year after (although is possible). Many dancers now a days will give custies their cell # or at least an email so custies can keep in touch (i.e. for custies to come to w/e club they are at and spend $$$ on them) – i.e. if you wanna keep in touch w/ a particular dancer in the future; ask for a cell # or email address (you may want to clearly state that it is to keep in touch w/ her in case she switches clubs and not b/c you plan to stalk on her) – good luck.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Shut up suck.pus
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Shut up suck.pus
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    PM me, I have a service that can help you. In fact, I just hired this guy named Troop that says he can find anybody.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Troop! Troop! Troop!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion