tuscl

BEST WHITE COLLAR CLUB IN LEXINGTON

Sunday, November 9, 2014 7:47 PM
What, in your opinion, do you feel is the best club... white collar.. club in Lexington?

16 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The one with the bimbos
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Classy clubs do not have customers that make it rain.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Your question is vague: 1. Are you a guy or a girl? (Can't discern your avatar.) 2. Are you a customer or a dancer? 3. Which Lexington are you referring to? At least two states, maybe more, have a Lexington that has strip clubs.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Hey, hey. No discrimination here! White, black, brown, blue, red. It's all good.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Shadow: You're correct. Classy clubs have the roof in good repair so it *doesn't* rain inside.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Go to Twin Peaks
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Or go to Tilted Kilt with mirrors on your shoes
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Lexington, MA?, VA, KY? Stacy; try saying "I have class." Not, "I got class". If you have "class" you don't say, "I got class".
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    There is also a Lexington, SC hometown of Lacie Lybrand, Miss South Carolina 2006
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I'm not anywhere around Kentucky or these other mentioned places. But I am gathering that Lexington KY is taking the place of Louisville because of new regulations. People say that Lexington is still a place where the girls will sit on your lap and try to get you to makeout with them. True? reply to @Lena [view link] How many people feel like I do that Articles should bump just like Discussions do now? SJG Deep Purple - In Rock [Full Album] [Full HD] [view link]
  • stacy69
    10 years ago
    Thanks everyone.... I'm referring to Lexington, KY. I am a dancer but i know nothing about the clubs here. I am looking for the best club for the dancers as well as the pay... i know in Louisville the only place the money is good is PT's or it was in my experience. Please help I'm moving to Lexington soon!
  • stacy69
    10 years ago
    @club_goer
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If you work at a current club; you can write & submit a good review and get a free one month VIP and then you can read reviews of all clubs (or you can pay the $5 bucks for a one-month VIP and also read the all the reviews). BTW – this is a strip-club customer site – if you want info from a dancer’s POV; try posting on [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Definitely go to Platinum Plus. But take tissues with you to do lap dances. Last girl I was with there forgot the tissues and had to swallow.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    @stacy69, We have people who are in your area. If you tell us a little bit more about what sort of "mileage" environment you are used to, people should be able to give you recommendations. Here, Portland dancer Trixxi talks about extras and economics, and then responds to another dancer looking for recommendations. Her insights and advice are always good. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Some have said that Lexington is still a place where girls will sit on your lap and probably start DFKing too. They say that Louisville has been ruined by local regulations. True? [view link] SJG The Rolling Stones - Goats Head Soup Reheated 30th Anniversary [view link]
  • haujobb
    10 years ago
    Platinum is the answer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion