tuscl

XTRA!! Unknown man saves Fontana Dam in North Carolina

Sunday, November 9, 2014 12:06 PM
A small leak in the Fontana Dam threatened to grow larger and flood the entire region. On lookers saw a man holding a bucket of fried chicken, walk out of the trees and stuck one immense finger in the leak, thereby stopping it. He stopped the leak while eating drumsticks for hours, until help came. "His finger saved the day!", exclaimed one witness. "When I shook his hand, it was like shaking a package of hot dogs" The man disappeared before officials could get his name

16 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Right on #sausage.fingers You da man Juice! You da Juiceman!
  • Bonesbrother
    10 years ago
    What a bunch of losers. Still paying homage to the guy that is so full of shit he couldn't stop his own toilet from flowing over.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Well, at least he's not spouting racist bullshit. Maybe someday bonesbrother will post about girls. Maybe after he loses his virginity. I'm pulling for you dude. If you actually have sex you'll find your inchoate rage sliding away and you'll become a nice guy. Mind you, I'm suggesting you have sex with a woman. Giving the Grand Dragon of your KKK chapter a rimjob doesn't count.
  • Bonesbrother
    10 years ago
    Typical loser response. Can't answer the claim so he changes the subject. The only rim job going on around here is you kissing your beloved Juice's ass. I also notice that this topic has nothing to do with strippers of fucking women. So maybe it is you that should try it so that you would have something else to talk about.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    BonedBrother: "The only rim job going on around here is you kissing your beloved Juice's ass." Not true. It finally doned on zippy that juice had kicked him to the curb despite his never ending devotion. Now zippy seems to be looking to Steve229 to fulfill his need for a dick to hang off of.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    lol!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Hmm...so what claim that warranted a response Bonerbreath? OK dude, here's a response. Mikey makes a lot of jokes. A lot of them are funny. Some aren't, but nobody bats 1000. Mikey is generally a nice dude, so I laugh with him when I find one I find funny. I'll continue. You may not realize, but Juice is a fictional character. He was created by a dude named Jackie. Juice's antics are funny. Finally, both Mikey and I often post about women. Both of us like sex with chicks. Apparently you don't. The problem with you is that you aren't playing a character. You really are an asexual racist moron. I feel sorry for you. I really do. But there is no point in continuing this because you're clearly too stupid to have either an intelligent dialog or an entertaining flame war. So you're on IGNORE.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Dougsta, dude...I'm injured...I thought you were my bud. I'm going to cry now... Wait, I'm not crying...'cos this is just goofy shit on a strip club discussion board. OK...OK...deep breath...I'm OK now... One thing I'm NOT going to do, however, is engage in a flame war with Dougsta. That dude can bump a thread like 5000 times an hour. I know I'll lose that flame war. I concede to you Dougsta...you win the flame war championship.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^ LOL...like
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Regarding this topic, your welcome
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Omg mikey this is epic shit...lol..like
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nice story bro
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Bone-a-brother, pour some taco sauce in your eye. you'll feel better
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    What did the fish say when he ran into the wall? Dam!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What does anybody say when they drive through Fontana,CA? Damn. Keep driving.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion