tuscl

Hot TV chicks

zipman68
the speed force!
Saturday, November 8, 2014 7:40 AM
I was watchin' the ol' idiot box tryin' to get inspired to have fun while Mrs. Zip be out o' town when what did I see? The AT&T commercial with the hot chick named Lily (I did not know the characters name, but I looked carefully this time 'cos I think the actress is hot, even if the commercials are stupid). I did a bit o' Internet searching and discovered that her name is Milana Vayntrub. So I then searched for "Milana Vayntrub nude" 'cos I'm a frickin' pervert. No nude appearances in films, but some alleged leaked photos: [view link] I'm skeptical that they are of her. No face and just her tits. If it is her I have one question -- why don't these chick take moe photos of their pussy and asshole? And groovy photos of dildo in pussy and/or asshole. And some good full frontals that include the face. I'd like to jack it to her, but she ain't helpin' me out. Any relatively obscure but hot chicks you perverts would dig seeing?

17 comments

• Otto22
    10 years ago
    Any pics of "Flo" from the Progressive Insurance commercials?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Carly Foulkes. She did the T-Mobile commercials after Catherine Zeta-Jones.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Yep. That girl was truly in the pink! She even made that leather cycle suit look good.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Yep. That girl was truly in the pink! She even made that leather cycle suit look good.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Otto22 -- Flo is actress Stephanie Courtney, and I don't think she's done any nudity. However, a groovy offer of $50 to pose nude has been made: [view link]
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Though there are some groovy fakes: [view link] I have to admit that Flo is a a bit long in the tooth for me. But I'd still do her...
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Dont lie zip youd let her fuck you right in the pussy
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    No ime...I'd fuck her in her asshole. And I don't have a pussy...I'm not a stripperweb chick playing an obnoxious dude. I really am an obnoxious dude. And I don't dig puttin' stuff up my ass -- exit only for me. But I'm sure Flo digs a dick up her ass. Fuck, she's probably into ATM.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't mind seeing Jana Kramer, the Nationwide cat unburglar, naked.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Geez, how could I forget Angie Harmon, Kat Dennings, and Rebecca Romijn? There was a gorgeous auburn-haired woman in a Lays Potato Chips commercial. She probably has the best blue eyes I've ever seen on TV.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    C'mon my pervo brothers. You can't google "XXXX nude" or "XXXX naked" or "XXXX with dildo up asshole" and paste in a link? (for brother Juice the last of those might be "XXXX with dildo up asswhole") OK, OK...here's Carly Foulkes, aka the T-mobile girl. [view link] More tats than I pictured. But I'd definitely do her given the chance. Fuck her right in the pussy!
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    @zipman68 “And I don't dig puttin' stuff up my ass.” So says the guy who sticks copious amounts of KFC up his own anus. Party on “chicken-up-the-ass-man”. Party on indeed.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Yo slaux_pas dude...WTF? Can't reply with any creativity? Just repeat the "zippy digs fried chicken up your asshole". I know your still scarred from that time I sodomized your prom date with a drumstick and facefucked her. But dude...she begged me. It was right after you took off your pants and she laughed at your dick. She called it a "widdle pee-pee" and said it was like 1 inch long. She asked for the full zippy treatment. And she liked it!!! I have one more thing to say to you... lupDujHomwIj lubuy'moH gharghmey Now can we PLEASE get back to talkin' 'bout naked chicks.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ ...you're still scarred... Not that you would be confused. You obviously have a limited comprehension of the English language. And probably none of the Klingon language.
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    @zipman68 “Can't reply with any creativity? Just repeat the "zippy digs fried chicken up your asshole".” OMG! Are you saying that posting the same inane juvenile shit over and over again isn’t funny? Is my post maybe, just maybe so fucking obvious in mocking you that even a simpleton like you can begin to understand? Let me help you out to be certain. All of your posts from beginning to end on this discussion board are the same inane juvenile shit over and over again. They were never funny to begin with and they don’t get better with time. So take a deep breath, pull your sausage finger out of your nose, shove just one more bucket of KFC up your ass, let out a great big stickypants WEEE-YAWWW and then SHUT THE FUCK UP. #youaren’tfunnyyouretardeddolt.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Wow slaux_pas. You're so hostile. You really need to smoke weed and fuck an actual woman. The blow up doll you bought the last time you left your mommy's basement doesn't count. If you get all stoned and screw an actual flesh-and-blood woman your rage will melt away. Now I'm not going to paint too rosy a picture for you. I'm sure you're ugly as fuck. So no woman is going to allow you to touch her without you offering cash. A LOT of cash. She may also expect you to wear a mask or a bag over your head. Just do it. I know you have no idea what sex is actually like but believe me, it is worth covering your head. Now I've never had to do that since women cream their jeans just looking at me. But your lot in life is just plain worse than mine. I feel sorry for you. I really do. But I can't help the simple fact that you were such an ugly baby that your mommy threw you against the wall when she gave birth. She thought you were the spawn of Pazuzu. I'm sure she was hoping to kill you and return your soul to hell, where you could hang with your demonic dad. Alas, it simply caused brain damage. See how to be creative? Notice that there was nary a WEEE-YAWWW nor a Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay. Sometimes you have to mix things up, sometimes you have to go with the classics!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Seriously dude, why the fuck don't you click ignore if you don't like my shit. I mean really, I'm not going to do it until flaming you stops being fun. But you CLAIM to be tired o' my shizzle. The ignore button is right there dumbass. Click it and stop bothering me. And one more thing, I promise not to reveal to the rest of the board that you're the odious cflock. Ooops...I just slipped up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion