tuscl

What are the best Florida Strip Clubs for high mileage

victor2
Florida
Saturday, November 8, 2014 1:06 AM
I will be in Ft Lauderdale and West Palm Beach in early February of a couple of weeks. In your opinions wheat are the best clubs for extremely high mileage.......(Detroit style), thank' you very much. Vic

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The ones with 4 cylinders or less
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Try a vespa
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The best place to get “Detroit style extras” is in Detroit. In Miami; the best known club is Tootsies in the north end of Miami-Dade county and it’s fairly close to I-95 freeway so it’s not too bad a drive from Ft Lauderdale. Since you are looking for extras I would pay the $20 to sit in the upstairs VIP since often times that is where the best and most “business minded” dancers are at – I don’t think you could get FS for less that $300 (I think it’s $100 for the room) and some dancers may not go below $500 (but that is some of them) – I would def first take the dancer for a LD test-drive b/c many of them talk a big game but don’t deliver a pizza. In Ft. Lauderdale, there is Solid Gold which is pretty upscale place and well known and popular but IDK much about it since I don’t’ visit much. A bit north of Ft Lauderdale in Pompano is Diamond Dolls which is a pretty nice club and is well-liked but again I don’t visit much since I’m into the black dives. In Pompano there is also Cheetah Pompano which is a popular and well-liked club; but not sure about extras there. Tootsies; Diamond Dolls; and Solid Gold are all extras clubs and I would think FS is >= $300 - read the reviews and PM some reviewers that have reviewed the clubs w/ extras details.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    In my experience you should expect to pay about twice as much as in The D.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Miami is not Detroit, and Miami is not Fort Lauderdale or West Palm. Papi's right, Tootsies is the most well known and getting what you want is straightforward at right around the price Papi quoted. It sounds like you're gonna be between FLL and WPB, so I'd focus on the Pompano area. Again, you're talking about a pretty big area if you include Miami to West Palm. Are strip clubs going to decide where you go, or are you going to one and looking for the best club?
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    From reading the Detroit reviews and discussions here, ISTM the opening price quote vis-a-vis level of service in one of the "nice" clubs in SoFla may make someone who's used to "Detroit style" choke on his beer. SE Florida is commonly understood to be extras territory, but it varies and enough people actually pay up for regular stripping and lapping and pole trickery to make extras, well, worth extra. Of Papi's particular Tootsie's/Solid Gold/Diamond Dolls set, I'd say DD is the one where I've had the more reasonably priced offers pitched at me (and more blatant, too). Considering the "upscale" affectations of SG and the upstairs at Tootsie's, it's no surprise that the Girls Who Will, will ask for far more. Listen to what the man said and make sure you test and interview before putting down a large down payment. The Cheetah of Florida chain is most definitely Not Detroit, never had any gal at Cheetah of Pompano or Hallandale even hint at anything and at the WPB Cheetah there seemed to be expensive take-out only.
  • victor2
    10 years ago
    Thank you all for your comments and suggestions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion