Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why cannot I stay logged on!?

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

No stay logged on button...kicked off if I go somewhere for 30 minutes. Is it just me!?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No it's not you. Founder made an enhancement a couple of months back.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Just think how hard it is on the guys with multiple aliases

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

only happens on my cell phone

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Just don't go anywhere and you'll be fine.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Wear a flannel shirt

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Fuck her in the pussy

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Being logged off is irritating.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I'm logged out

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Fuck her in the mouth!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

It's log, it's log It's big, it's heavy, it's wood It's log, it's log, it's better than bad It's good!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I don't get kicked off my usual desktop. This laptop I'm using while basically confined to bed, I do. Phone as well.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Clubber-How've you been lately? No bike rides must really suck.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I have the same log problem too. Logs are wood and I dont need viagra for wood yet

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Gee guys, I don't have a log problem. The girls call me " Big Lumber"

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

SS,

Wednesday I graduated to a boot and single crutch, two weeks. I have at least gained a hand!

Missing the bike a lot and all my friends are sure to let me know of their travels! ::)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement