Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is some pretty fucked up shit right here...

zipman68
zipman68VIP19366

the speed force!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Australian chick filmed having sex with dog.

Surprisingly attractive for a dogfucker...

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

^^^ Clarification -- I'm not saying that she's a beauty. I'm just saying that she's more attractive than I thought a chick that fucks dogs would be...

Now, I'm sure there are 10's that suck big ol' donkey dongs in Mexico and shit like that. But fucking a dog? That's some sick shit my pervo brothers.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

That dog is probably bragging to all the other dogs about the piece of ass he got last night.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Dogs have all the luck.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

new meaning to the expression "Lucky dog".

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Do we know for sure that the dog was over 18?

And would that have to be people years or dog years?

Profile picture for slaux_pas
slaux_pas
•

@zipman68 “That's some sick shit my pervo brothers.”

So says the guy who sticks KFC up his own anus.

Party on “chicken-up-the-ass-man”. Party on indeed.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Where do you find all this craziness zipped

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hey Joe, wasn't it you that posted about a chicken fucker dog? LOL

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

What a bitch.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

She's now pregnant with a litter

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Mikeya... I believe I did once...that dog literally fucked a chick lol

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

BOW WOW!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Meh., I'm not jealous of the dog.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement