tuscl

trivago

crazyjoe
Colorado
How do you find hotels for otc?

7 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    When I was traveling a lot I would stay at hotels in the Marriott or Hilton chain and accumulate loyalty points and then redeem them for free rooms. Now that I've retired Super 8 looks fine for now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Look for “hourly motels” on the web or yellow-pages
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Check out some of the websites. There are some great deals sometimes. I stayed in a nice super 8 across the street from Disneyland in Anaheim once for $55.00 per night. I also stayed in aCourtyard Marriott in Dallas for $55.00 also
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I usially use cheap tickets
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I've never done OTC but when I do, I'll probably go to WyndhamRewards.com and search for the mid-level motel closest to the club in question. My impression is that a stripper would be satisfied with a Super 8 or Travelodge and wouldn't expect a Sheraton or Hilton. I always have beaucoup Wyndham Rewards points anyway.
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    Look for what appears to be a 1970s vintage motel. Ask at the front desk if they have hourly rates. I have found several that give you three hours for $25. Most recently: one in STL and one in south suburban CHI.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    There are a lot of hotels near airports that offer rooms by the hour or by partial days. Its intended to accommodate travelers with layovers, but us OTC'ers can take advantage of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion