tuscl

DFK during lap dance

Monday, November 3, 2014 2:15 PM
Never mind the Ebola frenzy, I am shocked at the amount of men who want DFK during a lap dance at the height of flu season. It just seems reckless to stick your tongue down a perfect stranger's throat. How is the payoff greater than the risk? I just don't get it. Maybe someone from a customer's point of view can shed some light on the subject.

20 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I think most of them are just checking to see if you have just given a blow job. :)
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    How better to check to see if you got your monies worth from that flu shot.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Classic case of the "little head" making the decisions in a strip club.
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    To me, DFK is actually the most intimate act I'm likely to experience in a stripclub, and I enjoy it immensely. The money spent on a flu shot is a good investment, IMHO. Give me a beautiful girl with thick soft lips, a long tongue, and the knowledge of how to use it. THAT is what I want, not Full Service.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    I agree 3 legged, it is a very intimate act, which is an interesting indication that a lot of guys who go to strip clubs are more starved for intimacy than they are for sex.
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    Diva, that's exactly how I read things. Masturbation can fix lack of sex, but nothing corrects lack of intimacy like a half hour of DFK in a VIP room. My ATF's tongue has very magical powers.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Diva, for guys, intimacy and sex kinda mean basically the same thing. Intimacy just suggests to us really good sex rather than mechanical and going through the motions sex. You're thinking of ntimacy as a close feeling of love and affection which is more of the female concept. The reason we want DFK is because we want sex, or as close as we can get to it, and kissing is part of that equation for most guys. It's really pretty simple. We don't have some deep longing for intimacy and loving closeness in our lives in our lives (except maybe SJG and his AMP girl in the purple dress). We just want sex. In the scheme of things, kissing is a really low risk activity. I've kissed dozens of dancers over the years and never caught even a slight cold from it. As for the flu, get a flu shot. As for herpes 1, almost everybody's got it and who really cares any way. I understand if you don't want to kiss because you want to save that for the husband or boyfriend, but health concerns I don't really get.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Ok flu shot is on this week's to do list. Thanks for everybody's input.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    (Club_Goer and JS69) + 1 Diva – another way to put what JS69 mentioned is that you are looking at things thru “female goggles” and not “testosterone-filled goggles”
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    What makes French kissing a stripper such a turn-on for me is that it's an act that's *supposed* to be reserved for the most intimate relationship, but we hardly know each other. It's totally inappropriate, in a way that few things are in a strip club, maybe not even sex.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I've have plenty of DFK moments, but they are always started by the dancer, not me. And if she wants to stick her disease ridden tongue down my throat, who am I to argue?
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Im always rapping bitches faces wit me forked tounge
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Some light smooching? Hot. But yeah, I don't think I want her tongue in my mouth for longer than a second or two if I can help it. Seems like a bad idea, particularly if it happens right away. "OK, so you did this on the first dance with me. Is that normal for you? You do this with every herpes-riddled guy?"
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I DFK All the bitches
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Diva posted: "I agree 3 legged, it is a very intimate act, which is an interesting indication that a lot of guys who go to strip clubs are more starved for intimacy than they are for sex." ********************************************************************************************************************************************* I'm not sure you can really separate out the intimacy from the sexuality of the act, as if each exists in some vacuum. It is the very intimacy of the act that makes it so damned hot, at least for me. I've only done it a few times myself, but each time it was with a beautiful young woman and I could have used my wood as a battering ram right after - it was damned hot.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Yeah don't kiss me because I don't want to get a cold but bbfs is okay, I don't mind getting syphilis.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    After reading this topic, I went and got a flu shot today. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    There have been many threads about kissing in SC's. As I see it, you want to make it as natural as possible, and so you want to do it in a way which gives you the initiative. Always treat your girl as a civilian. You want to do it this way to show your favorite dancer that you can be assertive and that you like her. Kissing is one of the best ways to get a woman to open up to you physically and psychologically. So there is no reason to wait until she is in the dance booth or the VIP room. Try and get her kissing you right in the main room. Mostly it's just a matter of learning how to do it nicely. You can give her sitting tips as appropriate to extend your front room time with her. To continue into the dance booth or the VIP Room, you want to get her off script, so that she is not providing some special service to you, standing over you and being a moving target, but instead she is sitting on your lap, straddling your thigh, or something like this. You want it to be on your initiative, and kissing is a great way to establish this. Really, no reason to take to the VIP Room until your pants are going to be coming down. Do as much as possible in the front room, and for sitting tips. I told someone before who was going to S.F. to try and get a Crazy Horse dancer open tongue kissing while she is on stage. This could be a way of beating a clip joint. And @JS69, yes Donna in the purple dress and I did a great deal of intense kissing, as we would in a subsequent session too. She was really tickled that I came in there and insisted upon her, just because I saw her outside washing her car. But we also did great FS too. But it would not be until some later years that I really learned how to use positions and rhythms to give exceptional FS. There is more I plan to write about Donna. I think some people don't want to kiss strippers because they don't really like them. They just want that endorphin rush from ejaculation. Or they have one set of girls to look at, and then another to pay for doing "extras". I think this is really sad. I think some others just haven't yet used their time in SC's to learn how to talk to women, and how to let them open up. Others, I think they want to be like Howard Hughes in his later years, living on the top floor of a hotel, all the furniture covered, no one can touch him, and all his food and drink sterilized. The man was nuts. Studies have been done with mononucleosis. It is not transmitted by kissing, that is just folklore. I read in a book about Mexican culture that in their SC's, if they like a dancer, the first thing they do is kiss her. Jestrite50, lap siting and kissing [view link] Shadowcat's Kissing thread [view link] VIP Room Kissing [view link] Jestrite50, the master himself speaks! [view link] Duke69 on Jestrite50 [view link] Not Another Kissing Thread, BBJames [view link] Kissing thread with twist, BBJames [view link] Portland, Aphrodite's Hot Lingerie Party This place is set up to offer you more in the backroom than the local SC's, obviously or else there would be no reason to go there. But to make it nice you need to learn how to work it some, make it playful and show good intent and maybe offer some initial lobby tips, and get to see the girls and get them giddy with anticipation, and get your favorite girl DKFing you in the front lobby. It should be doable. [view link] Jestrite50 and two shot girls [view link] [view link] SJG It Don't Come Easy [view link]
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Jesus Christ sjg I'd give my left nut up to have enough time to type that much shit
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Do you use a Smart Phone and hunt and peck? If so then you are just like JS69, trying to type out his posts without his mother catching him being up after lights out. I learned to type in Jr. High School on an Olympia 65. Then I've been typing everything imaginable ever since. I only use full sized QWERTY keyboards which have a nice action. So I can write adequate responses and still stay within my 2 hour budget. Duke69, right on the mark again! [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion