tuscl

Is there a greater concentration of hot chicks than in large colleges/universiti

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, November 2, 2014 1:16 PM
I had last Friday off and decided to go to a local public university around 20 minutes from my house and kinda hang out there for a while using their Wi-Fi and doing some stuff online that I needed to do. Man – I saw so much hot ass that I was dizzy after a while – young; firm, and built and dressed to show it off (i.e. tits popping out of the tops of small tight shirts and tanktops) – I was so horny after I left that I had to hit 2 SCs that night when I really didn’t feel like SCing b/f I had been on campus. Anyone had the chance to be on a college campus lately and were you impressed with all that young talent in there?

30 comments

• IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I live in a college town and teach a college course, and I'm still amazed sometimes.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, because of their age and them just being healthy. But they often don't relate to the world the same ways that other people do. They are enjoying a certain degree of privilege. When I was a full time college student, I experienced frustration just like Elliot Rodger did. It was actually a very narrow and socially constrained environment. The women have their own ideas. They profess to be liberal, but they are actually extremely judgmental. Not a cool environment at all. Once I was out though, a young guy with a job, dealing with basically working class women, they were lying down in front of me. Totally different situation. I had much learning to do to be able to enjoy it. The damages done to me in college were severe. SJG
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Papi you horny dog!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ aren’t we all
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Yup. I too live in a college town but I don't teach shit. Except bbqueing up tri-tip, Santa Maria-style. I hold seminars on Saturday. Hot chicks. Lots of Asians. Clubber, all for you.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    The sheer number of coeds was a major source of entertainment when I was in college. There were an estimated 18 000 to 20,000 girls on campus. And that was not even counting the female staff and faculty. There are some girls I still remember to this day. And now they are dressing even more casually than a few decades ago. I love going to college campuses to this day.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I live in a college town of over 30,000 students and if you're in the right place, there is ass everywhere. I found particular joy in driving in the area of the bars Friday night seeing all the girls going out dressed like strippers for Halloween. Being out of college for 15 years I notice 3 things. 1. I love who ever invented yoga pants. 2. Girls wear a lot less now than they did when I was in school. 3. There are more fat girls today than when I was in school.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I grew up in a college town and it seemed to run in cycles. Some years with some cute but not hot girls and other years where it was like Papi described.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    SJG: "They profess to be liberal, but they are actually extremely judgmental." Good observation! For some people Liberalism is just another fashion statement. I never found them to be friendlier, indeed usually less so than conservative types. Just playing the role and not really it when the rubber hit the road. Not saying there aren't any genuine ones, but...
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Yes
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Try tailgating at a college football game. We have a site right across from an entrance to a local universities stadium. You get a parade of young, pretty girls for about an hour and a half before the game and since we are in the deep south we're not affected by cold enough weather so far to bring out the cold weather clothes.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Visiting my son's dorm room is quite the experience. Adorable cute young half dressed girls living all around him. I'm amazed that he manages to keep a straight A average.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Part of my walk last evening took me through the University of Calgary campus. Lots of girls walking around but it was difficult to identify any hotties. Snowstorm yesterday - all the girls were wearing toques, parkas, mitts, and boots.
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 “Visiting my son's dorm room is quite the experience. Adorable cute young half dressed girls living all around him. I'm amazed that he manages to keep a straight A average.” Come on now. Think about it. Really, don’t make me spell it out for you. Shit dude.... G-A-Y
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    IME, university girls like to work some distance from their school. Just like Cali teachers like to work Vegas. Also, frat guys don't spend like older guys.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    My wife loves to go shopping in downtown San Luis Obispo, and with Cal Poly right down the street the hot eye candy is unbelievable! It's a 3 hr drive for us but when the missus gets the urge to go shopping, I will gladly tag along.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    slaux pas- LMFAO!!!!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I saw a girl yesterday who must have been working out. Almost everyone was wearing pants and most were wearing jackets to church. I did not bother with a jacket, it was in the 50's and felt warm enough to me. Anyway a young girl showed up late with a sweat band and short running shorts. nice. One thing about the wether their here, if you don't like it, just wait until later in the day and it'll probably change. Snowstorm in the morning, clear and much warmer in the afternoon.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I get surprised sometimes at the local Walmart by some young hot girls arriving on a cool day wearing short shorts or short skirts as if it was summer time. A mostly female college is nearby.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I can't say that Walmart ever makes me horny. Definitely not so much that I have to hit a strip club afterwards.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Spring gets to be my favorite time of year. After a long, cold winter all bundled up, the young co-eds get down to their bikinis and hit the park to sun bathe. That time of year around there, rear-end collisions tend to skyrocket.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    The one thing I have to say about my college experience way back in the 90's was that even the ugly chicks were hot. That's not totally true, of course, but even the less pretty girls dressed as if to arouse. And I admit it worked a few times. I can't even begin to imagine what stepping foot on a college campus would do for me now. However, I must say I went to the local UNO (Nebraska-Omaha) hockey game they had a few weeks ago and even when wearing hockey jerseys, the local college girls are hot.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi, A few years ago I had work to do at the U. The job site was facing a glass wall into the gym. Spent a lot longer there than I needed to and later visits, the same. Now a days, I work at FIU regularly. One site there in in the Graham Center. A whole lot of hot there, and quite a lot Asian, to boot! To think, I get paid to go there an partake of excellent viewing. The other FIU site, I work in a back room which doubles as a break room. Also very hot ladies working there.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lowpa, "My wife loves to go shopping in downtown San Luis Obispo, and with Cal Poly right down the street the hot eye candy is unbelievable! It's a 3 hr drive for us but when the missus gets the urge to go shopping, I will gladly tag along." Now if she likes to go for the "eye candy", sounds like she should have no problem with your "eye candy" venue. Of course she may not like you sampling the "candy". :)
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Use to do some contract work at Penn State, and loved being there early Saturday mornings watching all the coeds doing their walk-of-shame first thing in the morning.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I was just bouncing around the U for homecoming this weekend. If there is a greater concentration somewhere, I'd really rather not know about it. I'm not sure I could take it. Everywhere you look there's a little cluster of hot ass. Every shape, size, and color you can imagine. The ones that really got me were the ones that weren't trying to look hot, but just couldn't help it. With the weather beeing cool as it was, it was fucking perfect. Not so cold they were all bundled up, but cold enough to perk up those nipples... I think I got whiplash from all the head turning.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Dolfan, Got to love it around the U.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ clubber: The campus I was at last Fr was FIU main campus in SW Miami (and yeah I know about the Graham Center which is kinda the University Center building – yum yum).
  • EarlTee
    10 years ago
    Don't forget the high schools.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Oh, yes, absolutely, be around campus during fine weather and feel invigorated by the parade of fine young ladies seeking an education. Especially in the more northerly campuses, around the time in March where you get your first break of good weather after the winter and they hit the quad lawn in very little... Then get brung down by the realization that -you- had already started paying off your student loan before -their- parents had even got engaged... Then notice the ladies of the administration and faculty and it's back on! Oh, and @EarlTee, actually, DO forget the high schools. Too high a risk-to-benefit ratio to even be seen checking it out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion