tuscl

Any of you guys play Grand Theft Auto?

I tried a few times, but I had no instructions or patience. So I never made it to cars, clubs, strippers,.....I was lucky to swipe a bicycle and punch a few people, before getting mowed down by some Mexican gang.

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I never tried it. I would only fuck strippers in that game if I could get to them.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Nope. Mainly due to lack of time, also I am shit at them.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Video games are a colossal waste of time. So, no never.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Are you a stripper's boyfriend?
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    ironically im probably one of the younger guys on here and i have not actually played any gta game more than a few minutes. i plan on getting gta 5 on xbox one.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I use to love getting fucked up, watching my brother-in-law kill San Andreas. I never played because that would mean putting down my beer.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Never got around to it. I did play a game where I was a merceny space fighter pilot and made a few runs from the authority smuggling drugs on board my spacecraft. If you shoot all the authority spacecraft, you apparently become someone on their wanted liist in the game.

I remember playing a laser disc game in college flying a fighter spacecraft through a gorge. I got the high score and popped past several obstacles on an enemy planet. Most of those laser disc games seemed to not last too long but ths one kept going and going. I blew past all the high scores and then someone came and took the machine away and I never saw that particular game ever again in my life. What a bummer. I used to like playing those space fighter computer games.

Last night I dreamed I was an undercover alien investigating terrorist attacks on a planet somewhere. The aliens were humanoid but had green ridged faces. The terrorists were using some kind of pulse weapons blasting away buildings and people.

I remember playing a 3d holographic arcade game at one time. I guess the technology is too expensive or not many people got into it. I still see nothing like it almost 20 years later. I thought it was cool how you could move your hand through the 3d holographic images floating above the screen. Playing an arcade game in 3d hologram took some getting used to. I do not mean like today's 3d movies. I mean holograms floating above the screen.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I was thinking 3d holographic tv's and pc games would be widespread after 20 years.

Imagine watching the playboy channel and seeing a girl give a blowjob in the middle of your living room instead of on the tv screen. That's another bummer that the technology hasn't made it too far. Maybe as one guy who was an inventor pointed out to me, he figured out how to make such a tv but the lasers would have to be so powerful that they would fry you. I don't know. That was 20 years ago. Maybe all this tech is being kept secret at area 51.
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    GTA games are fun. They don't show any fucking but do show how epic a money sink it is for dudes. Some dev musta had experience lol
    Games aren't a waste of time if it entertains you just the same as strip clubbing, football, or what have you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion