tuscl

Wish there was a ROB report on TUSCL

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
With all the collective members visiting clubs on a weekly basis, it would be awesome if we had a section dedicated to ROBs and just unpleasant strippers. By region and clubs, like the club reviews only specific to Strippers behaving badly. It would save a lot of the weeding out. And hopefully empower PL's going in. She may ask for a dance, and we could say nope your on the list. That would be awesome.

17 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    You would need to have pics and reviews on specific dancers to make heads or tells of the dancers and then they flip clubs like some cooks flip burgers. That would be helpful but good luck getting a web site to post pics of dancers and allowing honest reviews.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Just be descriptive as possible. Most have tattoos or stage name. Height etc. Include her sell. Ex: PP, columbi8: petite 5'2 dirty-blond, real rack b-cups. Stage name candy. Eyes brown. Her teeth were sorta messed up. Age mid late 20's you'll know it's her because she doesn't have a tattoo, or she has a butterfly tattoo lower back. She'll agree to do 2-4-30 right away. Blah blah blah...
    I don't know something like that. At the very least it will be something to work with.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    A few years ago TUSCL had a club discussion board. This was a place where members could discuss ROBs and other news related to that club. Founder deleted the program I believe for lack of use. Only a handful of clubs ever had any dialog going. Founder did say that he would bring it back but I am beginning to doubt that. If there was one, besides busting ROBs there, I would post links to all pertinent club news like 2AMers and government procedures, etc.
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    Post description of the ROB in the regular review of the club.
    Sure ROB can move to different club or assume new stage name - or even change body parts - but she's labeled as ROB for "that" club where the rip-off bitch was reported.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I don't really see the point. ROBs are pretty easy to spot and avoid with experience. Plus I rarely investigate or note what others say about a particular dancer unless it's an extreme case. Tastes vary widely and a dancer I find rude might be just your type. Finally, going in with a list of good and bad dancers is not only unreliable but diminishes the experience. Searching for your dream stripper, and navigating the minefield of potential candidates, is part of what makes strip clubbing fun. It's an art, not a science.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @rogertex that is actually not a bad idea, just head the review as a "ROB Review". And you have date time and club. Obviously the older the review the less pertinent the rob. One star should also be an easy indicator of ROB review. Makes sense
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    GACAclub - I always bust a ROB in my reviews but It's not fair to give the club a low rating based up the actions of one dancer. Rate the club the way you see it and in the text lower the boom on her with name, etc.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Also, what if a guy was pissed simply because refused a BJ or FS that he had never been promised and that he thought his $20 LD fee entitled him to have. Now this girl would be vulnerable to libel.

Do you really think that nobody who posts on this board would ever lie?
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Whaaaaaat? Their might be liars on the board?
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    It would be valuable to be at a strip club trying to decide which lovely lady to pay for a dance (or more?) and to have a web resource that could be pulled up on a smart phone to help you make your selection.

Of course everything posted on this and other similar web sites are works of fiction so the advice and reviews would need to be interpreted accordingly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think that would be a pretty good idea – kinda make it a separate tab on the club’s TUSCL page.
  • Randy777
    10 years ago
    @JohSmith69 "Tastes vary widely and a dancer I find rude might be just your type."

Exactly. I recently visited a club I wrote off 2 years ago based on a couple reviews about a certain stripper. Turned out she wasn't my type. The reviews made it seem like she was Halley Berry, but for me she was Buckwheat.

I agree that the club review should not suffer due to the actions of a ROB, but when you have a negative experience it does color your judgement on the whole.
  • Randy777
    10 years ago
    @Electronman - Maybe Angie's List has what you desire
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I remember an Rob at one club but she avoided me ever since and never went on stage while I was in the club and I never heard her name to post it. Then she switched to Platinum plus but still avoided me. I haven't seen her in the last month.

I saw one good looking dancer who really wanted to dance for me but she just came up to me without talking so I passed her up. She did tell me she was only there that night but it reminded me of past ROB'S. No talking, just let me dance for you.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    my description of the rob being blonde with pierced nipples was probably hard for others to identify if she never went on stage. I did not know her name. I should make that a rule to remember a dancers name for at least a minute before getting a dance just in case.

hopefully all her bad karma will catch up to her one day.
  • rick33
    10 years ago
    But wait Randy, Angies List is for Handy...oh
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I agree with JS69. Memorizing lists of stripper names to avoid, or to seek out, would be taking all the fun out of it. It's a lot more effective to describe in detail how your encounter with a ROB went down so that others can learn from your experience how to better spot them bitches.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion