tuscl

Saving up for an ENORMOUS LDK...

zipman68
the speed force!
This is only addressed to the TUSCL bros that admit to LDKing. Not the 50% or so that don't admit they LDK.

Have you ever abstained for a week or two and tried to have a truly ginormous LDK? #bigLDK

5 comments

• Mate27
    10 years ago
    I usually rub one off before going to the club just so I can enjoy the LDK working up to it. If not I LDK too fast and the stain takes a half hour to dry.
  • StPaul101
    10 years ago
    Not sure what you do to hide the mess or if there is one, but about a month ago I was heading into a bar adjacent to one of the more high mileage clubs to meet up with some friends and there were 2 girls outside the SC pointing at guys coming out yelling, "He has a stain on his pants!". I guess go early or stay super late may be the answer here.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I might abstain in anticipation of the real thing but not for an LDK. It wound just make a stickier mess.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Abstain for 2 months and you'll have enough jizz saved up to put out a fire.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I've held out before going someplace, specifically when I can get out of my non-extras part of the world to parts of the world where such glories exist. Not so much for LDK purposes but it seems like things are more sensitive down there when the nerves have been given time to ... heal.

If I'm thinking it could be an extra-fun night — namely if I'm going someplace where there's typically been a girl on shift who can get it done — a condom is helpful. No stain, no mess, often times the dancer doesn't even know it happened and thinks I just hit my budget. And with that, it doesn't matter how much/little there is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion