tuscl

Before and After Makeup

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Saturday, October 25, 2014 5:08 AM
I've seen some of these transformations. And I've seen some go the other way, too, as in better *without* the makeup. [view link]

10 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    It can certainly go both ways, but most women make themselves look better with makeup. I don't see many strippers without makeup and so I don't care about what they "really" look like.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    A month or so ago I actually met a stripper at Follies that said she doubles as a make up artist for the other strippers. Some of those gals really look scary out in the parking lot.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Many many Hollyweed "Hotties" are real bowwows without their make up. Scarlett Johansen looks like a basset hound without hers (she really has not aged well and her little girl looks have not held up). Kim Kardashian must take hours to apply all that paint but there is no way to hide that ass the size of a passing cement truck. There are many stars that are truly frightening without their war paint.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I know my ATF was just fine without her dancer face on. To me, better without! My most recent favorite, not the case.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Makes you wonder how any woman can look bad with all that is available to make them look good.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    @shadow: Back when one of the clubs I used to frequent was at its best, the regular dancers were also kind of their own operations crew as well. One, who didn't have the best body but a nice face and gave a great lapper, also served as the makeup & hair girl. Another, who had a great body but gave so-so lappers, designed gowns and put together a lot of the girls' outfits. It was kind of cool that they were two of my favorites, there, too, and I think it was part of the reason why it was (then) one of my favorite places: With the girls having something invested in their co-workers, they all got along really well and were always smiling and happy, which made for a great mood.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    One of my local strip clubs has "glam" pics on its website of a few of its dancers. I know one of those girls, and she looks so good all made up, with professional hair styling, make-up, and lighting! I have also seen ordinary photos of her and the difference is amazing!
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    One of my faves goes from a 7 to a 4 when she has no makeup, but her pussy stays an 8.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Wow. Some amazing transformations -especially loved the last one! I sometimes see dancers either in the DR or in the brightly lit ladies room at clubs and it can be a real fantasy killer sometimes.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    They're using off-angle lighting to somewhat exaggerate the difference.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion