tuscl

One hell of a batting average

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
So I'm getting some dances at PP in Greenville the other day. I go back with this extremely hot blond. Skinny, beautiful face. Very tiny little tits but she's really hot.

This girl gives a tremendous lap dance. One of the best I've ever had without extras. She concentrates almost the entire time on the little head, using her hands, her mouth, her leg, her crotch, etc. The little guy loves to be the center of attention, and this girl treats him like a king.

This was just a short trip and I'd had so much fun with strippers recently that I wasn't looking to LDK. Wasn't even sure if I could. But damn if this girl didn't do the job. Not many dancers could've made me cum that afternoon but she did with ease.

So I told her that I greatly admired her skills. I first asked if she was available to practice those skills OTC in a more intimate setting. She said that she only plays ITC. So I asked her what percentage of guys cum during her lap dances. She said 80%, and I totally believe her. If she got an old guy like me to cum that afternoon, she could do it for just about anybody. Most guys simply couldn't stop given the things she does unless they just stop getting dances.

I wish more women had this girls focus, devotion, and dedication to the penis. There would be world peace if every woman was like that.

No I didn't get her name but you can find her from my physical description if you are in the mood for some penis devotion.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    That is the best report I have heard from that club in a long while. Good going.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    As an old guy with years of club experience, I've found that it takes a lot more these days then in the past. Maybe sc can back me up on this.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - When I was 18, I got a hard on if the wind blew. Now I need the sucking of a tornado. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    sc, why do you not like PP Greenville? I know it doesn't have the mileage of Follies, but few places do. I usually have a good time at PP although I do day shift and don't know what the evening is like. I do understand why a person would dislike PP Columbia (I've only been once and may never go back) but I've always found the Greenville club to be a good experience at least the day shift.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Now up to the plate for the Red Sox is Ted Williams....illiams....ams
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I still get 2 for 30's in Greenville. I haven't bought any dances for more in years. I've had a few ask but no one I think is worth that much. Club Lust is nice but it often has a lot less dancers who often visit their regulars first and they only offer two for ones once an hour at announced times. I've lucked out several times by having a hot dancer want to get dances from me but the same hot dancers rarely seem to keep showing up before moving onto another club. Both Platinum and Lust are hit or miss with who will show up and if there are some hot girls working. Usually the best you'll ever see is a few 8's. 9's are rare. I once saw a 10 but that was years ago.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I have heard some of the more senior members of TUSCL talk about it taking longer to cum. Generally I would think that that is good, not bad.

http://www.amazon.com/All-Night-Long-Mak…

http://www.amazon.com/All-Night-Long-Mak…

And so the only place I would think this would be a problem is in an SC, and then only because they have it set up as a clip joint, and not for providing good sessions.

And this also gets to what I have been saying to Mr. LDK about his practices:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Now as one gets older and likes to make it go slower, one does need to take is easier on the girl.

"Chicks like it slow and gentle." This was spoken to me decades ago, by a friend who is Jewish.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

And also I highly recommend:
    http://www.amazon.com/Guide-Getting-Book…

But what I have also heard some say, if I am understanding them correctly, is that it gets easier to cum via BBBJ than via FS. This seems strange to me, because with FS you can put the girl on her back and take charge. It would seem that that way would always be best for bringing it on home. So I'm not sure if I'm yet perceiving the whole picture or not.

SJG

Stones, 1981, full concert
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFPh5PL2c…
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Ok, getting my butt up to Greenville. The last two times at PP Columbia was pretty fckn lame.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    SJG, taking longer to cum can just get frustrating. It used to be like a great race to the finish line, but now a guy has to wonder if he's even getting into the starting gate -- or is about to be put out to pasture.

BBBJs are easier for me to let loose than FS because the lady can better vary the approach, the pressure, and everything else. Nuts, I can hardly feel anything with FS, because of the condom, age, diabetes, and whatever else is going on in this old body. It's never been about "taking charge" for me. That just sounds too much like a need to dominate someone, instead of kicking back and enjoying the ride.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith69 - I didn't say that I didn't like the club. I just said that I hadn't heard any good reports lately. That comes from reviews and personal observations from 2 of my TUSCL buddies. One lives in Greenville and prefers to drive to the Columbia club. The other lives in Ashville NC and Greenville is the closest place with any decent clubs.

The one time I was there about 2 years ago, I had a decent time and even got a HJ. I think both clubs have gone down hill in the respect of lower dancer quality, higher prices without higher mileage. I'm in no rush to go back to either but if I had to I would go to Columbia simply because I still know 6 or 8 dancers there that will show me a good time doing 2 for $30 dances.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ lol mother fucker
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    @PhantomGeek and All

I like to do them slowly. I will hold her by her arms, legs, hips shoulders, and from under her back, and I take control of the situation in this manner. But as far as actually working her, I keep the force level really low. I use deep strokes sparingly, but very purposefully. I let air get out so I can make some vacuum inside of her as this helps in massaging her g-spot.

I just let myself get absorbed into it fully, by looking into her eyes, by feeling her energy flows and resonances and how they engage with my own, and by feeling her muscle tensions. I will use different positions, as they convey different feelings. But most of all I want to enjoy the face to face contact with her. I try to make it so that no matter what her life will consist of, that she will always remember this event because of how much attention I paid to her.

So it is no race to the finish, it is more like the creation of a work of art. And so each time it is different.

I don't make her sore. But she will get tired out just from her own muscle contractions. When I'm done she'll be like a bowl of over cooked spaghetti. But she will still be ready for more, and that could be real soon.

Her makeup probably got messed up, but her real colors will be showing.

BBBJ is okay, as it lets me look at her face, and I know that she enjoys it too. Most of the time though I'm going to want to do long slow FS with her, and to keep it gentle and to use various positions. Never any race to get to the end, more just letting it become as intense as possible. And if I wasn't wanting to do it like this with her, I would just leave her be. I don't look to women just to make me ejaculate. I don't treat them as fembots.

Learning to do it this way has meant meditating on my own response patterns so that I will be in tune with them when I am doing her. And it has meant learning to just keep going deeper and deeper into it. But it has also meant doing regular sessions, for $160 a pop, at AMPs. Often when I show up, they start jumping in front of each other to get their turn. I guess they are giving me good reviews.

At our local strip clubs, the most one can do is talk. But sometimes the talk can go quite far and the girls do understand what I am describing and they are really going for it, and they want to make it really happen.

http://www.amazon.com/Ecstasy-Through-Ta…

http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-Sexual-Ecs…

SJG

Clapton, Hyde Park, Badge
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-Sexual-Ecs…
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    SJG, again with the control and now about force. Geez, man, can't you just lay back and enjoy the flow of it all? You sound a bit too much like Shitbrick in the "American Pie" movies, the guy who studies all there is to know about women and sex and really doesn't do anything about it except sermonize -- at least not until he meets Stifler's mom and then he throws all of that to the wind and has the best time of his life.

And my analogy was probably a poor choice. It wasn't meant as a race to finish, but about the vigor and the vitality of young race horses compared to those that are put out to pasture -- or the glue factory.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Oh, and, SJG, you don't need to send me any PMs with links to these discussions. I'm well aware of them and my participation. I just have a life -- and an erratic schedule -- so posting will happen when it happens.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    PhantomGeek,

I don't know anything about these "American Pie" movies you reference. I also have a life and so I'm not always going to be up on the latest and newist.

"I just love it when a guy takes control of the situation." Spoken to me by G.M., a long term dancer at the most infamous of the S.F. Clubs, Market St. Cinema.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    No, race to the finish is not such a good analogy. But unfortunately it is indeed how so many seem inclined to look at the situation. I do not look at it that way.

SJG

Led Zeppelin 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHaqS3Ccc…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion