tuscl

OT: The Kohler Touchless Toliet

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Well, it's not really "Touchless". It just flushes automatically. You know what I mean?

I think is just silly. Like you're okay tucking a stripper without a condom, but you will avoid her if she has a runny nose.

16 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I always tuck strippers in. Right after singing Pon Pon Pon-Papi should remember that one.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    It doesn't sound as silly as a topic some guy posted the other day after he realized toilet seats were not used just by girls on another web site.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    We have them at work. At home, it doesn't really make sense given the expense. For a public place where you don't know who's been there? Yeah.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I wonder how fast Crazy Joe could clog one of those bad boys. I mean SHIT!!!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Al Bundy got the Flush Master 2000
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-That's a Ferguson, the Best.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have also seen the touch less urinals in a couple of strip clubs. I think they are a good thing.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Aren't we missing the big picture? We're worried about touching a handle? Nevermind the fact that somebody's ass was just on the seat?

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    motorhead - I think the big picture is the fact that the toilet/urinal gets flushed. There are some inconsiderate people and some drunk people that don't.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Yeah, but some of them still spray all over the place, and if they're standing, there's still no guarantee the IR sensor will go off and trigger the flush.

One masseuse I met wanted to teach her cats how to use the toilet (yuck), but she wasn't sure how to get them to flush it. I suggested trying an IR sensor. I never went back, for a massage or to see if the cats learned how to flush the toilet.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    In case any one hasn't seen the ads --- these are for home use. I know they've been around in commercial establishments for years - but these are for home use
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm installing a trough on my home restroom. Let the cross streaming begin.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Speaking of some nasty S%$T, literally. In S. Florida, I often see USED toilet paper in the waste basket. Seems some "cultures" don't flush it. Likely because of crappy plumbing in their home countries, I mean really, I rather they flush then learn English!!!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Clubber my friend, the waste paper basket of used TP is probably more common worldwide than the flushable stuff.

As long as the restroom isn't as bad as this place I used in
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Oops...

...in rural China. It had a trough. I think. The problem was that there was no light and a powerful smell. I pissed in the general direction of the smell and figured that was good enough. I suspect I put more thought into where I pissed than most users.

Worst American restroom I used was a Waffle House after a Dead concert. But I think the issue with piss outside the toilet may have been all the stoned hippies not quite hitting the toilet. But I didn't quite trust the non-Deadhead 2 AM waffle crowd either.

Big issue was shit that was NOT in the toilet. Yep, you read right -- a couple o' dookies kind of out there for all to experience. Yes, it could have been a Deadhead that dropped the brown acid. Maybe he thought the toilet would eat him, panicked, and that was that. But I blame the regular waffle people. Some of them looked like the "I shit where I please whether I'm stoned, drunk, or stone cold sober" types.

Eeeew!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    zip,

You may very well be correct about the rest of the world and waste basket TP, but I am not in the rest of the world. Here, that isn't the way it's done, as you know.

I too, have had some interesting restroom experiences, but yours win the trophy!

The ones I remember most, and a couple, fondly, women in the men's room. Quite common at sporting events. A few hotties dropping their britches and sitting on the sink draining their bladders. Certainly beats TP in the waste basket!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion