tuscl

Dancer has no expectation of me buying dances

Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:06 AM
What do you think it means if I'm texting my ATF to ask if she will be working on a certain day and then after she tells me she will be she and says that if I ever get bored I can come in to have a few drinks and talk with her and that I don't have to buy any dances? And she says she will text me her schedule. <br /> <br /> Is it just a ploy to get me to come in and then she will try to seduce me into buying dances? This dancer has never been pushy about me buying dances or buying her drinks. In fact she has never asked me to buy her a drink, and every time I do she starts to pay for it before I pay. <br /> <br /> The last time I was in she didn't even say anything about dances until she had spent two hours talking with me. And even then she wasn't pushy about it at all. <br /> <br /> Have you ever had a dancer ask you to come in just to talk to them and have a couple dances without any expectation of you buying dances? If I do go in to have a couple drinks I would still get a dance or two from her.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Do you know any other business person whom gives shit away for free (e.g. the dancer’s time). It’s like when you’re trying to buy a car and trying to get details over the phone and the car salesman just tells you to come in “so we can talk” (i.e. so he can sell you the car at the price he can make the most $$$). w.r.t. this dancer; you are not dealing with a potential date; you are dealing with a salesperson whom is trying to make $$$ - you seem to keep on thinking that dancers are something more than just trying to get the most $$$ out of you (even if it doesn’t seem obvious to *you*) - i.e. she wants you to come in so you can spend $$$ on her. How old is this dancer and how long has she been dancing?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    You got friend zoned by a stripper, sucks dude.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think he is getting reeled in slowly – kinda like a frog in lukewarm water and then the water temp gets turned up and the frog gets fried.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think he is getting reeled in slowly – kinda like a frog in lukewarm water and then the water temp gets turned up and the frog gets fried.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Go and see what happens
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Maybe she likes your company? I'd charge her $100 an hour for your time.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I'd still like to visit this dancer. Which club is this?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Sounds like she's starting to take you for granted, that you're becoming her lap dog. A couple of dancers have texted me before, letting me know they were bored, bored, bored. I'd text them back, give the appropriate sympathies for boredom, and let them know that I'm literally hundreds of miles away so I couldn't swing by. Never heard from them after that.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Ploy to get you to come in.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    It's a ploy to get you in the door hoping you'll buy dances because it's slow. If she's interested in dating you she'll ask to meet for coffee outside the club
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    If you have to ask...your being played. That simple.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Let her buy her own drinks and stop buying dances and just ask her out instead. If she wants to date, you'll find out. If it's all an act, just go back to buying dances if you still like her. If she pretends to be interested in dating and then flakes out, makes up excuses, or doesn't return your phone call, you'll know where you stand. Repeat with your next favorite, you might luck out at some point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… If you have to ask...your being played. That simple. …” LOL – cannot be put any better in so few words :)
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "Have you ever had a dancer ask you to come in just to talk to them and have a couple dances without any expectation of you buying dances?" No. Have her head seen by a doctor. She could be overdosed and her mental faculties are starting to crumble.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Ok, I did re-read the stuff you wrote and I think to her, she sees you as something not like a customer. Which is good because you can now go ahead and talk to her not as a customer but a potential date. Thing though is that she never asked you out. What F is that? Something is missing there. She should be talking about stuff like places she is mostly going like where she buys her makeup, clothes, groceries. From there you can simply insert a sentence like "Whoa, I've been there and that's where I usually [BS paragraph here]"
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Same song, second verse.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    You'll buy her some drinks. You'll buy dances or you won't. What's the downside for her?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion