tuscl

Lewinsky's emotional plea to end cyberbullying

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 5:39 AM
[view link] What better place to discuss blow jobs and cyberbullying? I wonder what all you horny, clownish, and cyberbullying comrades think about Monica's speech to end cyberbullying? Think about it: she had a consensual affair with someone she fell in love with. But there is a huge disparity in the outcome. Bill Clinton is one of the most popular guys on the planet right now, and Lewinsky is ridiculed endlessly online as a slut and a whore, even though she has a degree from London School of Economics. Being quite an evolved dude, I feel sorry for Lewinsky and think she's making a valid point.

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If it wasn't for being bullied, I'd never have gone to PAL boxing and learn how to defend myself. I already knew how to stick up for myself. It was the fighting back part I needed to learn.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Lists of the most physically demanding sports usually have boxing on top. More than football, wrestling, soccer, etc..
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Instead of designing purses, she should use her name to sell something like condoms or cigars. I never liked Clinton politically but I do admire him for getting blow jobs from a cute little intern.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    It's what demoncrats do to each other. Note repugnicans impeached him for lying, not for a blowjob.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    JJS69, There was another intern besides Monica?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Learning how to fight back from PAL boxing. That would be good. I would have benefitted from that. Clinton and Monica Lewinsky? Bill Clinton, you are no JFK. SJG
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    " Instead of designing purses, she should use her name to sell something like condoms or cigars. " There are plenty of conniving, money-hungry, bitches that deserve to go down in flames. But Lewinsky isn't one of them. She could have gone to the tabloids to make a killing, but she didn't. Her life was ruined in a way that probably wouldn't have happened before Twitter and social media, and that's what makes her case about cyberbullying interesting. Clubber: Yeah, maybe "cute little intern" doesn't exactly apply. SJC: You think JFK didn't fuck around? Here's a photo gallery of JFK affairs: [view link]
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Like now and before, had she kept her mouth shut, no one would know her or give a damn about her,
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    Clubber, We probably disagree about everything -- but at least you don't brag about wearing polyester suits to a dive.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Horny ol' Bill Clinton should be posting here on tuscl. Guaranteed that he would have stories to beat most of what we horndogs have experienced with 'willing' women.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Apparently she thought she was not paid enough for that bj. I don't remember. Was she paid or was that top secret information?
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    All I know is she sure do suck a Slick Willie ! She can suck my willie any day ! Her Blow jobs are Presidential ! I wonder how many more dick she has sucked since Willies. A gal has a reputation to protect ya know ! Everybody she dated gonna want one of those famous Lewinsky's. @Josh you seem to be a smart ass. No body twisted her arm to crawl under that desk and rattle that pencil drawer. She went to the White House voluntarily and did what she did. Just because Matt Drudge reports on something the rest of the media won't doesn't make it his fault. She knew what she was doing. This happened several times not just once. She was an adult. It's time people start taking responsibility for their actions and quit playing the victim card all the time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Cyberbullying is for losers. Serious people get and keep possession of someone's dried jiz, in order to really fuck them over.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Doesn't seem all of clinton's women were "'willing' women."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion