tuscl

LAX strip clubs

Which LAX strip club has the prettiest girls? Do any of them serve alchohol? How much are dances? which one is best on a monday night? thanks in advance.

11 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    1. Check your own earlier discussion item, again, for answers to your first question:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

2. Check the club listings for answers to your second question.

3. If you have to ask your third question, you probably shouldn't go.

4. It's rare to find a club, anywhere, that is good on a Monday night.
  • desertdog
    10 years ago
    thanks jack*ss. my last trip i did COI. but its way too far out.

Looking for club that serves alchohol near LAX, this is a must. The only that i can come up with is SR in Torrance. can anyone other than the above poster , recommend another option.

and with respect to the 3rd question dances can vary from $10 to $30 and also by the day of the week. So if anyone knows what typical rates are on a slow monday, please chime in.

thanks in advance for your help
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Thanks for all of your reviews. They're a big help.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Which LAX strip club has the prettiest girls? Bare Elegance LAX
    Do any of them serve alchohol? No.
    How much are dances? They are expensive in the realm of $51 nudes after 7pm
    which one is best on a monday night? They are all slow on Mondays including Bare LAX but you can find specials if you check their websites
  • desertdog
    10 years ago
    Thanks lopaw.. So would you say SR Torrance is pretty much my best option ? Or any other options exist out there for me? I tied using the strip club list but it's all sorted by city and I'm not really certain of distance from LAX for many of the clubs. Thanks
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    yeah unfortunately your only option for titties & booze is SR Torrance. The dancers there ain't bad looking and the dances are $20 now (bikini dances only), up from $15 a few months ago. There used to be a great topless joint real close to LAX but it closed down back in 2007. The next closest topless place is Vivid Cabaret over in Rancho Dominguez (off the 405) but I hear that it is closed and will reopen under new management in about a month. If you like black dancers in a predominately black club there's King Henry VIII in Gardena or Starz, which has both topless downstairs & nude upstairs. But if you want decent women with booze as close as possible to LAX, SRTorr is by far your best bet.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    There's probably a good club near the 405
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lol motorhead
    But stay away from the 110, especially @ the 405. But the 60 @ the 605 is a great clubbing area. But not the 10 or where the 5 meets the 71 or where the 405 becomes the 22 or the 101 heading downtown or the 134 in Burbank or the 710 down to Long Beach. And never park behind the dumpster.

(Ignore all of that, desertdog. It's a running joke here.)
  • desertdog
    10 years ago
    Haha.. Thanks Bud.

This will be my 2nd SC experience in Cali (thanks for your suggestions re: COI SC's) so that means i owe the group a review. I checked out Satin last week and it went well (found my Latina lol). Actually plans are to meet up with her tomorrow night as i'm back in town. We've been texting back and forth. But if that doesn't work out i want a back up plan. Hence, my reason for posting here today.
  • nemesisk7
    10 years ago
    Just go to Mexico you won't get ripped off
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just don't go to any desert clubs, Desert Dog. I'm not sure you're ready for Adelanto, Hesperia, & Victorville.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion