tuscl

Halloween At The Strip Club

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Sunday, October 19, 2014 7:03 PM
Are you planning to go to the titty bar on Halloween? Do you think alot of dancers will come in to work on a Friday Halloween? I am thinking it won't be as good of a night at the strip club as it sounds on paper. Dancers with kids will probably be doing the trick-or-treating thing with their kids. Other dancers will probably spend the night out partying with their friends. I'll make the argument that this is probably the worst night to go to a strip club. It is the one night a year that every 18-30 year old female acts out her fantasy of being a slut-whore-stripper. Take advantage of the civvies and keep the greenbacks in you wad.

36 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    You do see a lot of dancers and people in costumes. I prefer seeing dancers with less clothes on, not more. It can be interesting if you like something different.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I'm probably gonna go--I love unique dancer outfits and this is one of the few nights of the year that you're guaranteed to see them
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I went to my favorite club today and the manager asked me if I planned to attend as all of the dancers were going to wear costumes. I took one of my favorites to VIP and I asked her if she was going to be there and she said no. That she had to take her daughter trick or treating. I think she won't be the only one and I expect there will be more customers than normal. So no. I am not going to go.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    A club in Jacksonville, The Gold Club, had a theme night weekly, a dancer told me. The night I was there, it was costume night. I have seen some dancers that needed no costume to be very scary!
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I'll be going to my favorite club for the day shift party. All of my fave girls have been talking about it. Hardly any of them have kids. I went two years ago and had a blast, but next to none of my faves from back then are still around. I'm going to wear the same costume I wore then: Nerd with taped glasses, short sleeved white shirt, pocket protector with name badge, loud plaid pants, talking like Jerry Lewis. Some girls who know me well didn't recognize me even after we'd talked for 5-10 minutes. Good times.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    chandler, You going as me?
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I've gone before on Halloween and it's been great. First off, the case for the civvies is understandable, but it's not as easy, or guaranteed, as it might seem, especially for those of us who don't live in a huge city and may or may not have a SO. It's not exactly cool if someone you know sees you out trolling a regular bar for ladies in that instance. However, just like every other day, the club offers up the guarantee that you'll at least be able to see and feel the goods (for a price) while you still get the fun packaging of Halloween and can leave anything that happens within the four walls. Yes, you might lose some dancers to Trick-or-Treat, but it's still a Friday night and the clubs will still have plenty of talent. Furthermore, I'm still waiting to strike gold one of these nights. A cheerleader costume -- and not a fake one, but a kind of realistic one, or the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader outfit -- or a naughty schoolgirl, or a naughty nurse, or a cowgirl ... yuh huh, gettin' all my money. Not into the generic dark makeup kind of thing or the girl who's a vampire or a zombie or whatever, but one of the above would really do it for me. Best dance I ever got on Halloween was from a woman I thought was hot but a so-so dancer before. She was a classic rock chick for Halloween in ripped jean shorts and a ripped AC/DC T-shirt. Took her up on a dance and she had improved since the last time I got a dance with her. I also lucked out and the second song of our string -- this had to be a coincidence, the place was too big and there were too many others getting dances for the DJ to do this just for me -- was "Highway to Hell." She was into it big time and I reaped the benefits. Yup, good times.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Oh, and did I mention French maid? French maid. You know, just in case dancers are looking for any ideas.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Halloween for me at the sc has been feast or famine. I've had an amazing strip club experience on a Halloween and a ho-hum experience on another Halloween.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "A cheerleader costume -- and not a fake one, but a kind of realistic one, or the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader outfit" Amen, brother!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Been a couple of times on Halloween. Can be fun. Lots of cheerleader uniforms which are fun to watch them remove.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Dallas Cowboy cheerleader outfit? No way dudes. U South Carolina cheerleader outfits are better. They're labeled to tell the chicks wearing them where cocks go!
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Let me check, Clubber..... *looks at name tag* Nope. Says here I'm going as Dwayne.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    @AnonymousJim: One of the girls at the club that a frequent often wears a French maid costume. Lonnnnng beautiful legs (she's 5' 9"), a wonderful natural C rack and gorgeous auburn hair. Costume has a low cut neckline and a high-cut flouncy skirt. And that's before she takes it (and the g-string under it!) off. But, none of that probably would interest you..... ;-) Did I mention that she has a face that an angel would envy?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Actually, this year, I probably will be going on Hallowe'en. I'm off, and everybody else is working that night. Unless I get invited to a party between now and then.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I like the dancers to dress up as vampires, because then they suck.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    I have to agree with a previous post. Day shit on halloween is usually better, a lot of the dancers are out with their kids or at parties. Usually, though, most strip clubs I frequent have their halloween parties on a different day just to avoid this. If this is the case, strip club Halloween parties are the bomb!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    chandler, Dwanye, good name, but isn't Dudley the quintessential geek name?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Dwanye, good name, but isn't Dudley the quintessential geek name?" Dwayne, Dudley, Douglas, all good choices
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Triple D's, DAMN!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Maybe I'll walk into a club naked, on roller skates. I'll be a pull-toy
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    It all depends on whether the local town does trick or treat on Halloween or another night. I have been to clubs that have their "party" on a specific night other than beggar's night so the milfs will be there.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    last time i worked on Halloween night there were no dancers who got kids,so not many dancers,but lots of younger male customers dressed for occasion and living it up.great party atmosphere although most girls didn't put enough thought into that and just wore a pair of fluffy cat ears if even that,but i totally killed it in she-devil ensemble-red pvc dress and massive red plastic horns and lipstick,i looked like a red Maleficent,don't know if that look would impress you guys? but i had a hectic,fun and very rewarding night:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    More often than not; holiday SCing has been underwhelming IME. I know there are those that like seeing dancers in certain types of outfits/costumes; but that does nothing for me personally thus I don’t see myself going b/c it’s Halloween (and may actually avoid the SC b/c of it).
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    ATAC: Why no, not at all. Though I might have to check. Please have that club send said maid to one of my local clubs for further inspection. Please include the maid costume, though not necessarily the G-string as I'd be wanting to remove it the whole time anyway. You know, for further inspection. Papi: I'm with you. Labor, Memorial, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc., all awful times to club. But none of those holidays involve sexy outfits by nature, whereas that's what Halloween seems to have become for adults. Might as well get to see what's underneath those costumes, right?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ I guess so – but dancers are already dressed sexy in the SCs – and a Halloween outfit may mean she is actually more covered up instead of less – others have a different preference; but I prefer a dancer wearing as little as possible and leaving as little as possible to the imagination compared to a dancer in a sexy dress, gown; or outfit; where you have to wonder what’s inside – I rather see it b/f I buy.
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    I'd rather not be at home on Halloween, at least not until after the kids have all gone through the neighborhood. A couple of years ago I went to the local club and got a dancer who may have been a former student. I think she recognized me, based on the "Oh!" I got as we headed back to the dance area. The zombie makeup (with the white contact lenses) kept me from figuring out who she was though, or it might have fueled a fantasy. But the costumes tend to be more for effect than for skin on Halloween, so it is not the best time to go. Add that to the fact that the local club is marginal anyway -- I've gotten fair mileage sometimes, but the official rule is fully clothed lap dances, so it's a crap shoot. It's why I mainly club when I go out of town.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I look forward to seeing strippers in costumes, because it's a change in the routine. Call me jaded. Seeing the same old skimpy bikinis every time gets kind of boring. It's more fun at a club where you're a regular, trying to guess which girl that is behind which get-up, laughing at each other making fools of ourselves. At an unfamiliar club, none of that would mean as much. I still remember how lovely my ATF from two years ago looked in her peasant girl costume. Although her skirt covered a lot more skin than usual, when my hand disappeared up it, I liked what I felt even better.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    " I look forward to seeing strippers in costumes, because it's a change in the routine. Call me jaded. Seeing the same old skimpy bikinis every time gets kind of boring." EXACTLY!
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    File it under different strokes for different folks, I guess. I actually like it better when girls are wearing a little more out in the club. Not a parka, mind you, but I far prefer a girl in a form-fitting dress or gown under normal circumstances than a girl in a bikini. It heightens the anticipation for when you get to see what's underneath. For me, the "fantasy" centers more around a girl that can look and act classy in public but knows how to get dirty behind closed doors. (That's kind of my style as a guy, too.) I guess that's why I'm into the cheerleaders and schoolgirls and whatnot. Again, to each his own.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    The day shift party was a total blast. Fooled most everyone with my nerd costume, including my faves, who cracked up once they caught on it was me. Some strippers who otherwise never bother asking me for dances came on to me as though I was just another new custie. Apparently, strippers think nerds are sexy.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Chandler was observed at Follies yesterday. [view link]
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I went last night and wore a Dennis Rodman mask and red, Chicago Bulls number 91 t-shirt. Everyone in the club loved it. As far as dancers costumes...I saw a bumble bee, an angel, a captain, Farrah Faucet, Tinkerbell Surprisingly...didn't see any nurses or cheerleaders =o those are the costumes I thought I'd see for sure...but I didnt They also did a dancer Halloween costume contest Fun night
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    LOL Shadow. I saw nurses but not any Ebola nurses. One dancer was supposedly a dildo saleswoman, wearing a big tool holster with different colored sex toys sticking out of all the pockets. There were some half-ass excuses for costumes that involved little more than some makeup. One dancer wore just a hijab, which I guess made her a scary Muslim. It could have been just a black scarf she pulled out of her closet. My ATF went as an angel with wings. Earlier in the week, she was a corpse with stitches all over her face, so there's proof that there is an afterlife.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I saw Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz last night. Actually looked a lot like Judy Garland, in a slutty stripper kinda way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion