tuscl

Old Strip Club Cartoon

rockstar666
Illinois

10 comments

• Estafador
    10 years ago
    Man, that kid was scarred for life. I knew you couldn't trust that preacher.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Ha ha
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    One wonders what the conversation was when the guy finds out his wife is a stripper. And anyone notice the kid didn't look like his father?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Funny!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Actually, rockstar, we don't know what the father looked like. Mom said, "Your stepfather will be taking cafe of you tonight." or words to that effect :)

Kid would have been really scarred if it had been a nude club.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Oh that's right! She did say 'stepfather'! But he looked like he had a job! How could he be married to a stripper? Well, I did see pasties in the background in one scene....if that's really from the 1950's that's about as far as they would go for a public release.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    In fact it's only done retro-style, it's from 2003 by two creators with major studio credentials:

http://www.animatormag.com/video/enterta…

I love it!

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    rockstar, it's really quite elementary how stepdad could be married to a stripper. He doesn't know! I'm sure that after he finds out he will immediately lose the will, or at least all inclination, to work. From that point on he will happily sponge off of her earnings from all the $350K PLs and pimp her out while snorting coke and crystal method - the good life! ;-D
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Thrice-damned autocorrect. That was supposed to be crystal meth!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Cheo: I suspected it wasn't period but wasn't sure. Good catch! Tks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion