tuscl

WTF is WEEE-YAWWW?

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 8:18 AM
Is this some kind of African Zulu chant? The guy seems obsessed with juicebox69 and sticking fried chicken up somebody's rectum. I'm not a proctologist but I know an ass hole when I see one.

3 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ homo!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Bonesbrother -- I get it. You claim that you don't like me or Juice. That's cool, if it is true. To each his own. However, I'm confused by your posts. You never seem to post about strip clubs. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen you post about women. All you seem to focus on is racist slurs, Juice, and now me. I don't understand the motivation. When Juice was posting a lot I could understand the anti-Juice sentiment. He posted a lot. He used a lot of aliases. Some of us found him funny, others didn't. If you didn't find him funny I can understand the bitching. I can understand the complaining about me. We've had arguments. To me they were a joke. A little diversion to pass some time. But I'm now "outta da game" with you. I can't see anything funny or illuminating coming out of further interaction, unless you change. So, in the spirit of changing the dialog, I'll answer your "WEEE-YAWWW!!!" question. See [view link] Beyond that, I'll just urge you to reexamine your posts. You're still obsessed with a non-issue -- Juice posting too much. I you want to remain obsessed that is your choice, but I hope you can see how sad it is. Perhaps you just want an excuse to use racial slurs. If so, that's kind of dickish. Maybe you should consider posting material about strippers or strip clubs. Could be fun. But it's ultimately your choice. My choice will be to avoid responding to BS like this. I figured one last reply to say "peace" would be reasonable. Ball is now in your court. I suspect I'm going to be ignoring you going forward, but I'm always willing to be pleasantly surprised. Peace out.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion