tuscl

Seattle "peep hole".

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, October 12, 2014 3:07 PM
I’ve heard of glory holes in bathrooms, but peep holes? That’s a whole different beast you guys. The Pole Position sports pub in Tacoma, Washington is located next to a strip club called Dreamgirls. In an attempt to entice male patrons, the bathroom has a peephole over the urinal. That awkward moment when you got a boner in the pisser. Go here to see through the peep hole: [view link]

6 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Shadow: Funny! Reminds me of a certain scene in "Porky's" which you discussed recently (and probably many times over the years). The club in question is Dreamgirls at Fox's in Parkland, WA (near Tacoma, not near Seattle), really.
  • onechange
    10 years ago
    Well that's different.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I like that!!!! Now they should make it use dollars; for a buck you get 60 seconds. Then it blocks the view and you need to pay another buck.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Obvious problem here. Sports bar equals lots of guys drinking beer. Lots of beer equals lots of urinal usage. SC peephole at urinal equals wasted time by beer drinking sports bar guys.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Lol Rockstar.....some guy putting buck after buck into a urinal, while a bunch of guys wait in line.
  • bkkruined
    10 years ago
    None of the clubs in Washington state are allowed to serve alcohol. Not even beer. Several are next to bars, and apparently allow customers to go back and forth pretty freely (reenter with no cover). There use to be a club in Anchorage, AK, Fantasies on Fifth I think it was called, that got an alcohol license but had issue allowing the dancing in the same place for some reason (possibly just cause they had so many 18-20 year old dancers?). Their solution was to put up a wall between the bar and the strip club, with windows. I doubt they'd get away with that in Washington, but am surprised it's taken this long for someone to try and push the issue....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion